PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Why habbo

abitoflauren
17-08-2015, 03:01 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/17/83bc0c81c6e6f4628e2235b132136dfc.jpg
Why don't you work on my phone :@

Thread moved by Samanfa (Forum Moderator): From 'Habbo In General' as it is better suited here.

Alkaz
17-08-2015, 03:17 PM
I feel your pain

Hannah
17-08-2015, 03:18 PM
Oo I don't think I was affected by this.

Samantha
18-08-2015, 12:05 PM
abitoflauren; what ISP and mobile internet provider are you with? Also did you try log on via your mobile internet and not your WiFi? I had the same problem due to my phone resetting and an adult content lock being put on it again. With the lock it just comes up as a constant maintenance break when it's not!

abitoflauren
18-08-2015, 12:08 PM
abitoflauren; what ISP and mobile internet provider are you with? Also did you try log on via your mobile internet and not your WiFi? I had the same problem due to my phone resetting and an adult content lock being put on it again. With the lock it just comes up as a constant maintenance break when it's not!

I am with Virgin media and my phone internet provider is ee and no I haven't tried login in through my phone internet as it is rubbish I don't think I have an adult content lock on it.

Samantha
18-08-2015, 12:13 PM
I am with Virgin media and my phone internet provider is ee and no I haven't tried login in through my phone internet as it is rubbish I don't think I have an adult content lock on it.

Ah, have you checked whether or not there's currently an update for the Habbo app or your phone? For some reason, the app I believe should work on 4.4 on Android and above (not too sure for Apple devices) yet mine is 4.3 and it works, but my tablet is 4.4 and it doesn't. I'm not saying this might be the problem, but updates might help!

.:TaylorSwift:
25-08-2015, 11:39 PM
Habbo Mobile App for Android Is HORRIBLE. It's a lot of lag like: It will not use the keyboard to type only a minute later the keyboard will show. There is the fact that on the android version lags or sometimes closes the app for going in large populated rooms. Even the Help desk doesn't work when I enter, because I will have my app closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!