PDA

View Full Version : Absurd Abbreviations - Ends 4th September

Joe
17-08-2015, 10:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Ots960G.gif

A lot of the time during conversation, whether it be on skype, Habbo or around the forums, there's always a LOL here, or a PMSL there. Conversation is changing and language is getting more and more complex - so much so that the first time I saw "SMH" I didn't have a clue what it meant, which meant I had to Google it! This got me wanting to know more of them, so I don't feel so old!

For this competition, I want you to tell me the funniest or craziest abbreviation you know and post what it stands for too!
Note: Please keep it appropriate and don't avoid the forum filter!

Prize: 5 Credits and 15 Rep

Sho
30-08-2015, 10:50 AM
people on my facebook have translated english ones into welsh and started using them. was scrolling through my timeline the other day and saw someone post CAYU!!! and when i asked what it meant, she just goes "chwerthin allan yn uchel", which translates to "laugh out loud" and it's actually really annoying and weird cause they're in their 50s and it's like just stop please

Expling
30-08-2015, 10:55 AM
AFAIK by far
it annoys me SO MUCH but now i sometimes use it since laura and sam told me what it meant (it means as far as I know)
but I originally thought it was something like AH **** you know???
:(

oscarsaurus
30-08-2015, 05:59 PM
LSHMICOMN

Laughing so hard milk is coming out my nose.

My parents googled it once, I think; and haven't stopped using it in text messages since >->

Judgeless
31-08-2015, 06:25 AM
Bing is not Google
LOL!That is a funny abbreviation !

Matt
03-09-2015, 02:06 PM
ROFLMAOWMD

Rolling on the Floor Laughing My Ass Off With My Dad
Nick;

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!