PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Habbo Hotel CEO Antti-Jussi Suominen

Calvin$
18-08-2015, 01:16 PM
Of course we’ll always be working on Habboween. As you know, it’s a big celebration for us, and then of course something exciting for Christmas as well. Keep your eyes open and you’ll see a lot of good stuff!

The full interview is now available on (http://www.godisageek.com/2015/08/interview-habbo-hotel-ceo-antti-jussi-suominen/)God is a Geek (http://www.godisageek.com/2015/08/interview-habbo-hotel-ceo-antti-jussi-suominen/).

Any questions, do feel free to ask :)

Cheers guys

Kyle
18-08-2015, 01:28 PM
The Ambassadors are pillars of the community, trusted users, who have it in their mind to help others and improve the game and the community. We’ve had that for about a year now and it’s producing very good results. We’re very happy with that programme. These ambassadors, they help new users, they also are in the public rooms inside the hotel and are making sure people are also behaving so it’s a good way of involving the community.
Not true whatsoever. There are lots of ambassadors - rarely are any seen in the most populated rooms, which is where the majority of shady behaviour takes place.

He's right in that mobile is a large site for discovery but looking more closely will find that once people find habbo they will absolutely not stay playing on the mobile and will either switch to a tablet or pc just because the functionality isn't there.

Looking forward to the future of habbo :)

Hannah
19-08-2015, 10:21 AM
Not true whatsoever. There are lots of ambassadors - rarely are any seen in the most populated rooms, which is where the majority of shady behaviour takes place.

He's right in that mobile is a large site for discovery but looking more closely will find that once people find habbo they will absolutely not stay playing on the mobile and will either switch to a tablet or pc just because the functionality isn't there.

Looking forward to the future of habbo :)

I'm with Kyle in saying that the Ambassadors are rarely seen. I've only ever seen one in an event and they just stood there at the side, ignoring people calling out for him. :rolleyes:

I'm quite curious to see what the 'group functions' are and what they offer, kind of seems like they might offer a service similar to Twitter and Facebook with timelines/news feeds, perhaps?

It's a shame that they're trying to update all of these different things for user experience, but not looking back into doing the large events like in the times of Ludus and Lostie where you had large games with awesome prizes and badges available. It'd be good to have the staff interacting with the users again.

Calvin$
20-08-2015, 02:16 PM
It's a shame that they're trying to update all of these different things for user experience, but not looking back into doing the large events like in the times of Ludus and Lostie where you had large games with awesome prizes and badges available. It'd be good to have the staff interacting with the users again.

Yeah, thats why I tried to bring up the question of Hotel Managers.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the days of Callie as HM were the best. Always something going on to keep the community engaged and interested.

Hannah
20-08-2015, 02:19 PM
Yeah, thats why I tried to bring up the question of Hotel Managers.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the days of Callie as HM were the best. Always something going on to keep the community engaged and interested.

Yeah, but there's so much focus on getting new players that the old and loyal ones who have had times with staff interaction are almost being forgotten about. It just needs one person willing to jump in with the community and this could be dealt with easily.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!