PDA

View Full Version : Black Ops 3 Beta

dbgtz
20-08-2015, 01:31 AM
Anyone played it? Only on PS4 at the moment, but on Xbox One and PC next week :)

abitoflauren
20-08-2015, 01:51 AM
No.

Joe
20-08-2015, 09:40 AM
I will do when it comes to Xbox One - honestly I can't see it being any good for me as I really didn't like any of the Black Ops games that have gone before, plus the fact this futuristic way Call of Duty has gone just doesn't do it for me. I think the last one I really enjoyed was Modern Warfare 3? It's far too complex now, I miss the old point and shoot, because anyone could pick it up and it was lots of fun.

dbgtz
20-08-2015, 01:59 PM
I will do when it comes to Xbox One - honestly I can't see it being any good for me as I really didn't like any of the Black Ops games that have gone before, plus the fact this futuristic way Call of Duty has gone just doesn't do it for me. I think the last one I really enjoyed was Modern Warfare 3? It's far too complex now, I miss the old point and shoot, because anyone could pick it up and it was lots of fun.

I'm not a huge fan of the futuristic route either, but it allows them to introduce interesting mechanics with the new "classes" (I forgot the actual name). Also custom skins for your gun, sort of. It's extremely limited but they may open it up a bit on the full release. If you played Advance Warfare and absolutely hated the jumping and thought BO3 would be the same, it's not really. It controls far better and is a bit more controlled, though I did go from PC > PS4. Not sure if I'll buy it or not though.

Holding out hope the next one in 2016 is WW2 and not Ghosts 2 or anything overly futuristic.

Joe
20-08-2015, 02:39 PM
I'm not a huge fan of the futuristic route either, but it allows them to introduce interesting mechanics with the new "classes" (I forgot the actual name). Also custom skins for your gun, sort of. It's extremely limited but they may open it up a bit on the full release. If you played Advance Warfare and absolutely hated the jumping and thought BO3 would be the same, it's not really. It controls far better and is a bit more controlled, though I did go from PC > PS4. Not sure if I'll buy it or not though.

Holding out hope the next one in 2016 is WW2 and not Ghosts 2 or anything overly futuristic.

Fair enough - i hated the jumping and exo suits and all that, it felt too fake and I just really didn't enjoy it. If they go back to the WW's I'll invest immediately, my favourite one will also be World at War without a doubt.

DPS
20-08-2015, 04:52 PM
who cares soon we should be able to play b ops and mw3 on xbox one

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!