PDA

View Full Version : Rainy Days - Ends 1st September

Joe
22-08-2015, 04:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/YGIamEV.gif

I was once playing a game of football and it was so intense and a really good game. Our team was 2-1 down and it was coming up to the final few minutes of the game, when all of a sudden, lightening struck a few pitches down from us. With that, the referee called us all back in and told us that the match had to be cancelled due to bad weather. This was really annoying, as we were all having a fun, good game and then the weather ended up ruining it. So I want to know whether or not a change in weather has ruined a good time?

For this task, simply tell me a story when weather has changed your plans drastically and why.

Prize: 5 Credits and 15 Rep

Sho
30-08-2015, 10:46 AM
tbf i live in wales so when we make plans we always expect it to rain anyway since that's lit the weather all the time

however snow always buggers things up for me. i live in a valley so when it snows here, it really does snow and it's really annoying.
we were planning on going to a festival for the weekend and we'd packed everything for all weather so it didn't bother us at all if it'd be hot or raining cause we had it covered. it snowed overnight the night before we were meant to set off and since the snow was up to just above our knees we actually couldn't leave the house and had to miss it :(((((

Expling
30-08-2015, 10:53 AM
ok right so it was a bank holiday a few years ago
and my parents were like come lets go down to the seaside for the day
so we were like
:) ok
so we get up in the morning at like 8am to leave early and on the way down my mum was just like
:) it's ok the weather will be better when we get down there
so we get there and we're walking down the pavement near the sea thing and it's like windy then half way down it starts to rain and the wind just made it 1000 times worse because it just kept blowing it in our direction and it was really sad so we went into an arcade and my mum was just like
:) it's ok it'll calm down soon
but it didnt??? so we were there until like 1pm then we were like
:) nah lets go home
so we went back home and went for a meal instead

gosh I hated that day :(

flyingcheese101
31-08-2015, 05:55 AM
Once I was doing javalin and there was a storm(with da lightning :o) about 4 people had a throw including me but then it got cancelled (cause ya know javalin is a big metal stick cant do well if lightning hits it :( )
so all of our scores got taken away (I JUST GOT MY HIGH SCORE AND 2ND TO THE CLUB RECORD 32.64m) I was really upset cause I was gonna get a trophy an all but nah it got cancelled :(

Judgeless
31-08-2015, 06:34 AM
Last 2 years ao, Me and my friends planned to go camping at forest. So everything's ready... Foods, medical aids, things for camping and etc. So we rode the car and was there already. We hiked, bike and walk for how many minutes then after 20minutes we fix things, do campfire song [it's alrady 6:40 LOL!] and was about to bring the marshmallow to my friend then suddenly it rain and we tried to fix tent tho nothing happend. That's why we all walked ad tried to find the car and it was scary night. We hear creepy noise and We were all scared.

That morning we realized we all slept with each other.

But then, good thing is we all enjoyed the day because we didd fishing

That's all HAHA

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!