PDA

View Full Version : HxL DJ while HxHD

-DZ-
26-08-2015, 03:35 PM
Hello everyone,
And to whom this may concern of course too,

I've been a DJ at the HabboxLive Department now for a bit.
I've recently joined the HabboxHelpDesk Department and am enjoying every bit of it.

I did learn that there is a rule in place barring 'active DJ'ing' while working the HabboxHD.
I was doing it yesterday and I apologize to those that gave me the heads up about the rule.

My feedback at this point is simple; perhaps even more of a suggestion.

Given the low numbers of the personnel in both departments (but especially the HxL Dept),
I would think it would be beneficial to both departments to allow DJ'ing from the HxHD.

I understand it has been an issue in the past, but it may be something worth allowing again.

Thanks for reading this,
-DZ-

Kyle
26-08-2015, 03:38 PM
There's really no reason for this rule to be in place, so long as DJs are active in the desk while they're on air and are able to answer questions swiftly and adequately (which is a requirement for all staff to fulfill anyway) then there doesn't seem to be any argument for stopping them going on air.

-DZ-
26-08-2015, 03:41 PM
I know the general response will be 'just stream'.
But I must say, anyone can 'just stream' and anyone can just listen to any stream anywhere.
Without a live DJ, it isn't Habbox, in my opinion. The DJ (and the interaction) is what puts the personal touch onto Habbox and its radio.

Katy
26-08-2015, 03:44 PM
When -DZ- was doing both it was fine and he telling people to come to the help desk, taking requests and shouting us all out. People were enjoying it, nothing went wrong. he didn't miss anyone needing help and even he might of I was behind the desk as well and people were in the room that could help too.

-DZ- has had requests for him to go on air today because no one is and he had to say no. I think this is a rule to be looked in to:)

Hannah
26-08-2015, 03:49 PM
As long as it's being done well I don't see why it is an issue. The rule stops it being acceptable but he has shown that he is capable of doing it, as which I'm sure others in both departments would be able to, as well.

Habbox Radio is very rarely online anymore, so surely it is more beneficial for Habbox itself.

Expling
26-08-2015, 04:03 PM
I understand where you're coming from but just because you can do both, it doesn't mean everyone else can! Most DJs also talk every 10 minutes or so which would mean you'd be going to the back seats every 10 minutes which would just be rather awkward...

Danny
26-08-2015, 04:09 PM
I do think this is a ridiculous rule, I used to dj and do my hours behind the desk all the time when I was HxHD staff and no issue came of it. While I was talking I would switch back to Habbo to keep an eye on the desk, then was able to switch back when I had finished talking.

Brad
26-08-2015, 04:11 PM
I remember djing and behind the desk as well. It is easily done, but it needs to be done appropriately. I know on my desk top I can have it so my client and NiceCast can be side by side with no interferences.

Jazz
26-08-2015, 04:14 PM
The reason why the rule was originally in place is due to DJ's going on air and ignoring people behind the bar or vice versa. Yes, some of you may be able to juggle both but not all. Habboxlive don't currently have this rule in the handbook it is a Helpdesk rule from what I am aware.

I see where the rule comes from though, theres been DJ's in the past who completely blank their HxHD role because they're on air and it would be extremely annoying to users and other staff.

Kyle
26-08-2015, 04:14 PM
I understand where you're coming from but just because you can do both, it doesn't mean everyone else can! Most DJs also talk every 10 minutes or so which would mean you'd be going to the back seats every 10 minutes which would just be rather awkward...
???
People can talk and answer queries at the same time. There's no "everyone else" it's literally just DZ that is a helpdesk staff member and a DJ isn't it? When was this rule even put into place and why?

Expling
26-08-2015, 04:21 PM
???
People can talk and answer queries at the same time. There's no "everyone else" it's literally just DZ that is a helpdesk staff member and a DJ isn't it? When was this rule even put into place and why?

Not sure when it was put into place but sometime when Absently; was manager. At the end of the day, when you're behind the desk then that should be your priority. If you're DJing then you might forget or just get distracted sorting your SAM out more than the desk; the rule is only there to prevent staff from slow replying and whatnot and I don't think it's a huge deal!

DJ's should be trying to interact with the community by doing other things than just sitting behind a desk anyway - Gina use to do competitions (and !!Undead!! I believe) which would get you going and you'd be able to win some small prizes, Why can't they just keep it separate? Do HxHD one hour, dj the next, then do another HxHD hour - I actually like the rule and it'd be sad to see it changed.

To those saying it'd keep HabboxLive on air, streaming would be a good option AND I'm sure there would be more than just DZ around who could hop on for a few hours and DJ :P.

someone pls see where i am coming from ;l

MKR&*42
26-08-2015, 04:55 PM
It's a stupid rule and shouldn't be in place, if a dj is caught continuously being afk for too long then follow the normal staff warning system.

Just another rule to discourage people from joining.

Kyle
26-08-2015, 06:15 PM
It's a rule that prevents people from doing things that good staff would not be doing in the first place and keeps the radio offline for longer than it needs to be. No real logic behind keeping it in place, just add to the staff policy that staff should be alert and if they find themselves unable to answer questions then to leave the desk.

lawrawrrr
26-08-2015, 06:51 PM
This is a rule?! I did not know that. I always used to do other department work while behind the desk.... if you can do both, not be ignoring requests on HxL or not ignoring users in HxHD (which you'd get reminded about SEPARATELY) then why not?

Keep this in mind though as we've dicussed staff rules recently and it's on my todo list :)

Katy
26-08-2015, 07:47 PM
woo go @lawrawrr;

- - - Updated - - -

three rrrs? lawrawrrr;

just calling you buttmunch from now on anyway

someboyrafa
26-08-2015, 07:51 PM

doesnt stop someone who doesnt dj going to the back seats every ten minutes tho. i think alot of people know who it is aswell

Rachel
26-08-2015, 07:52 PM
I was told way back that I couldn't DJ behind the desk while doing my hours for HxHD. Everything went very well and I don't see why not but as mentioned, not every dj can multitask I guess and yes there is only 1 dj atm who is a hxhd staff so don't know what they will do about this rule. I do see the point from others here as well. Although I might of missed the part in the hxhd handbook where this rule is being in action.. because I am pretty sure it is not in the handbook unless I skipped that section of the handbook.

FlyingJesus
26-08-2015, 08:05 PM
If most DJs can be playing events while on air and not cause too much trouble I don't see why a helpdesk staff member couldn't be on air while simultaneously handling all the non-existent questions from the public...

Kyle
26-08-2015, 08:19 PM
I was told way back that I couldn't DJ behind the desk while doing my hours for HxHD. Everything went very well and I don't see why not but as mentioned, not every dj can multitask I guess and yes there is only 1 dj atm who is a hxhd staff so don't know what they will do about this rule. I do see the point from others here as well. Although I might of missed the part in the hxhd handbook where this rule is being in action.. because I am pretty sure it is not in the handbook unless I skipped that section of the handbook.
It's in the handbook.

- - - Updated - - -

non-existent questions from the public...
lots of questions are asked every day :)

_HeyyItsHannah_
26-08-2015, 08:32 PM
I believe the rule was but in place so that you can focus on one and only one department at a time. It limits the "oops I forgot" like to speak, or to go on the back chairs and then afk. Yknow. That sort of thing. Or you give one department 25% of your attention and the other 75%.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure when it was put into place but sometime when Absently; was manager. At the end of the day, when you're behind the desk then that should be your priority. If you're DJing then you might forget or just get distracted sorting your SAM out more than the desk; the rule is only there to prevent staff from slow replying and whatnot and I don't think it's a huge deal!

DJ's should be trying to interact with the community by doing other things than just sitting behind a desk anyway - Gina use to do competitions (and !!Undead!! I believe) which would get you going and you'd be able to win some small prizes, Why can't they just keep it separate? Do HxHD one hour, dj the next, then do another HxHD hour - I actually like the rule and it'd be sad to see it changed.

To those saying it'd keep HabboxLive on air, streaming would be a good option AND I'm sure there would be more than just DZ around who could hop on for a few hours and DJ :P.

someone pls see where i am coming from ;l

Exactly. I'd have to say I agree with Kelly on this. It just causes lots of reminders, warnings, slow replying, afking, not answering in general, putting one focus on one department and then the next, getting lost in what you're doing.

FlyingJesus
26-08-2015, 08:38 PM
Well if people can handle answering all these thousands of questions while chatting to their friends they can handle a minute or two of speaking on air every few songs, still a daft rule

Samantha
26-08-2015, 08:39 PM
If a DJ can do it then they should be allowed to, if a DJ can't manage to multitask they should just use common sense and come out from behind the desk. There shouldn't be a rule just because some people are incapable of doing both, it should be up to the person themselves and whether they can juggle both or not.

lemons
26-08-2015, 08:42 PM
is there even that many staff who are both hxhd and hxl lol

just remove the rule for poor innocent -dz-

_HeyyItsHannah_
26-08-2015, 08:42 PM
If a DJ can do it then they should be allowed to, if a DJ can't manage to multitask they should just use common sense and come out from behind the desk. There shouldn't be a rule just because some people are incapable of doing both, it should be up to the person themselves and whether they can juggle both or not.

Hate to say this, some people are book smart. Not street smart. Lot's of people won't come out from behind the desk. Honestly? Who would? You just lose HxHD minutes and have to do more to make the minimum. ( No. I am not lowering minimum.)

Samantha
26-08-2015, 08:50 PM
Hate to say this, some people are book smart. Not street smart. Lot's of people won't come out from behind the desk. Honestly? Who would? You just lose HxHD minutes and have to do more to make the minimum. ( No. I am not lowering minimum.)

Surely your team would inform you if someone isn't coping with DJing whilst doing Help Desk hours and then you could deal with them appropriately!

Kyle
26-08-2015, 09:08 PM
Too many people in hxhd seem to be "book smart, not street smart" these days

Danny
26-08-2015, 09:16 PM
Too many people can't seem to cope with "all the warnings and stuff" this would cause. If you notice someone can't cope doing both, you tell them that they can't do both. Don't say no to the ones that can do it, for the small amount that can't. Perhaps, we could have both departments keeping an eye out on the situation and both can have a word with the person in question should the situation arises. If we can do events which we are encouraged to do, we can do the help desk too. It needn't be such a big issue as to what it is.

_HeyyItsHannah_
26-08-2015, 09:35 PM
No matter how good anyone is at multi tasking, you still aren't giving both departments 100% of your attention. HxHD is a department where you NEED to be paying attention at all times. We've been shouted at many times for people looking on forum and not answering when someone asks a question, or being at the back seats for too long, or anything of that matter. I'm sure Jazz wouldn't enjoy it if someone was mainly focusing on HxHD and not paying attention to the radio and missing things that they need to do, and I wouldn't like it if it was the other way around. I feel it would cause a lot of problems and really isn't something we necessarily need.

Kyle
26-08-2015, 09:37 PM
It won't cause a lot of problems. It's one person who has already demonstrated that they are capable of performing both roles adequately.

HxHD is a department where you NEED to be paying attention at all times.
http://puu.sh/jPGwf.png

Katy
26-08-2015, 09:39 PM
I think you're forgetting that both roles are voluntary and are meant to be fun for us to do. You are just forcing people to leave.

- - - Updated - - -

It won't cause a lot of problems. It's one person who has already demonstrated that they are capable of performing both roles adequately.

100% please guys

David
26-08-2015, 09:44 PM
HxHD is a department where you NEED to be paying attention at all times.

hahaha

Edited by Expling (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, thanks!

Samantha
26-08-2015, 10:13 PM
No matter how good anyone is at multi tasking, you still aren't giving both departments 100% of your attention. HxHD is a department where you NEED to be paying attention at all times. We've been shouted at many times for people looking on forum and not answering when someone asks a question, or being at the back seats for too long, or anything of that matter. I'm sure Jazz wouldn't enjoy it if someone was mainly focusing on HxHD and not paying attention to the radio and missing things that they need to do, and I wouldn't like it if it was the other way around. I feel it would cause a lot of problems and really isn't something we necessarily need.

Has that SNQ rule been removed whereby those not hosting can't be in the Help Desk area when it's on?

Expling
26-08-2015, 10:18 PM
Has that SNQ rule been removed whereby those not hosting can't be in the Help Desk area when it's on?

That rule is still a thing!

I see where you're all coming from but I do agree with Hannah. It isn't a major rule and it isn't hard for it to be followed so...
see what Absently; thinks because she's the one who introduced it in the first place!

MKR&*42
26-08-2015, 10:23 PM

******* rekt lmfao
---
OT: This is still a stupid rule and it's a shame to see you so stubborn about removing it.

Samantha
26-08-2015, 10:24 PM
That rule is still a thing!

I see where you're all coming from but I do agree with Hannah. It isn't a major rule and it isn't hard for it to be followed so...
see what Absently; thinks because she's the one who introduced it in the first place!

Can staff members actually get minutes if they're in there at that time then even though they can't go behind the desk?

Expling
26-08-2015, 10:26 PM
Can staff members actually get minutes if they're in there at that time then even though they can't go behind the desk?

No because they need to be behind the desk to get minutes... as far as I know anyway!
Only the staff member hosting can earn minutes (they then get the extra time for hosting on top of this)

Intersocial; It's rather cool and it hasn't been an issue since recently. There are a lot of rules which have been 'forgotten' about and they're only being brought up because a certain senior is trying to enforce them a little more than usual :'). (that senior is me ok)

MKR&*42
26-08-2015, 10:29 PM
But these rules are being enforced by someone who provides reasoning to which she doesn't even follow herself, you cannot expect the normal hxhd staff to follow these rules when their manager does not set an example whatsoever. I suggest when Hannah finally does get around to these "changes" that she seriously re evaluates some of these ridiculous rules in HxHD that aren't benefiting the department whatsoever but hey

Kyle
26-08-2015, 10:34 PM
The SNQ rule makes very little sense. It's one of the times that many staff are actually required to be on hand to help because the room gets so populated. I recall people being told not to log their minutes while they hosted too which is even sillier. Would seem that people have put rules in place with no real foundation and others are blindly following them.

Katy
26-08-2015, 10:34 PM
But these rules are being enforced by someone who provides reasoning to which she doesn't even follow herself, you cannot expect the normal hxhd staff to follow these rules when their manager does not set an example whatsoever. I suggest when Hannah finally does get around to these "changes" that she seriously re evaluates some of these ridiculous rules in HxHD that aren't benefiting the department whatsoever but hey

I agree.

- - - Updated - - -

I think examples should be set for us. It's quite annoying when people like me try very hard on the desk and don't idle then the manager comes in and not only idles but idles out of the room, report note still running.

If we want to enforce rules a bit more than usual:)

Mikey
26-08-2015, 10:56 PM
I feel it should be down to the person themselves if they are capable of doing both job roles. As people have said: being staff at Habbox is voluntary - be reasonable, people are giving up their free time for the site.

Absently
26-08-2015, 10:58 PM

Yes they can. If you're helping infront of the desk, you can gain points and minutes from the rewards scheme :)

I don't really see the need for this minor rule to be removed as I've noticed so many times people not paying attention whilst behind the desk and on-air. DZ, perhaps you have been paying attention this time, but this is not always the case.

_HeyyItsHannah_
27-08-2015, 12:46 AM
I've taken everyone's thoughts into consideration, and decided what is best for my department is just simply not changing this rule.

Sorry guys! Just don't think it's best.

Kyle
27-08-2015, 12:51 AM
great talk guys

FlyingJesus
27-08-2015, 12:58 AM
RIOT IN HALLWAY II

Danny
27-08-2015, 02:23 AM
I've taken everyone's thoughts into consideration, and decided what is best for my department is just simply not changing this rule.

Sorry guys! Just don't think it's best.

So basically you've read what has been said but because you don't want the rule changed you just won't do it. So I guess streaming is out of the question too because we wouldn't be giving both departments 100%.

MKR&*42
27-08-2015, 02:36 AM
Congrats on only reading parts of the thread which supported your weak argument then.

Considering at least 4 current HxHD staff members have posted in this thread supporting the decision to overturn it, I would hardly call that "best for the department".

xxMATTGxx
27-08-2015, 04:24 AM
Learn something new about this being a rule. Time to riot in the hallway with our afros on!

Danny
27-08-2015, 04:28 AM
Congrats on only reading parts of the thread which supported your weak argument then.

Considering at least 4 current HxHD staff members have posted in this thread supporting the decision to overturn it, I would hardly call that "best for the department".

Considering higher management didn't even know this was a rule, it definitely needs looking at a little more.

Rachel
27-08-2015, 06:04 AM
Yeah unfortunately I seen the rule...

• Staff must not DJ whilst on duty behind the desk. Staff must have their constant attention on the help desk at all time and whilst DJ'ing they are unable to do so, unless streaming.

Matt
27-08-2015, 06:12 AM
Does the rule still apply to Events staff - about not djing and hosting or was that scrapped ages ago?

xxMATTGxx
27-08-2015, 06:47 AM
Does the rule still apply to Events staff - about not djing and hosting or was that scrapped ages ago?

I've seen DJ's and host events at the same time in recent times.

Matt
27-08-2015, 06:51 AM

yeah so have I.

If EO's are allowed to host and DJ at the same time then I personally think HxHD staff should be allowed to DJ at the same time too. It is up to the managers though :P

Samantha
27-08-2015, 07:45 AM
Help Desk needs 100% attention, unless you're the manager.

I don't think there needs to be stupid rules like that, just advise staff not to do both at the same time, simple. If you go around forcing people to not DJ if they're behind the desk then you will get resignations because who would want to stay at the Help Desk when the minimum is 5 hours, when HabboxLive is only 3?

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Reality
27-08-2015, 08:43 AM
Just do it.
Quote on quote from very famous inspiration we all know and love

Sho
27-08-2015, 11:04 AM
Unless it was changed after I left, I don't think the rules about DJing and hosting was scrapped. I think it just reached the point where manager didn't want to enforce a rule that wasn't a problem anymore.
I used to DJ all the time when I was behind the desk. Heck, I wrote articles, did RV work and even made graphics behind there. It's easy enough to divide your attention between two departments and as long as they're managing to answer questions and stay active in the room, I don't see the problem with it really.

Hannah
27-08-2015, 12:04 PM
I'm not too sure why Hannah disagrees with the rule when she can't even follow the rules herself. :rolleyes:

Oh, and I wouldn't suggest completely dismissing the lowering of minimums, as I'm sure you have recently shown that you couldn't even make the time...

Personally, if someone can host an event and DJ at the same time - how is it not possible for helpdesk staff to do the same? The radio sits on off for the majority of the day - you'd think you'd take any opportunity you could to have it on as much as possible.

Ms.Aquamarine
27-08-2015, 12:15 PM
I remember at a point having to continuously get on to some DJs (who were also HxHD staff) behind the desk about not paying to anyone who needed help and not staying active behind the desk while DJing on air - it started to become an issue. But hey, that was a long time ago and if it isn't as much as an issue now they should be allowed to DJ while being an active + helpful HxHD staff member - if they are able to do both with no problems. If it starts to become a problem again then action can (well should) be taken from there.

Absently
27-08-2015, 12:30 PM
Honestly, I would agree to change the rule in any other circumstance. The fact is that it has obviously not changed, from what myself and a few others have witnessed. It's all fair and good to say that one time you were quite good at paying attention to both, but if this is not always the case.

Hannah
27-08-2015, 12:47 PM
Honestly, I would agree to change the rule in any other circumstance. The fact is that it has obviously not changed, from what myself and a few others have witnessed. It's all fair and good to say that one time you were quite good at paying attention to both, but if this is not always the case.

Then surely it could be dealt with as and when it occurs? If it's acceptable to stream, why not allow the ability to speak every few songs? It is possible to switch to the Habbo client while speaking so as long as attention is being paid I see no issue.

Absently
27-08-2015, 01:12 PM
Then surely it could be dealt with as and when it occurs? If it's acceptable to stream, why not allow the ability to speak every few songs? It is possible to switch to the Habbo client while speaking so as long as attention is being paid I see no issue.

I know a few people did try to deal with the situation, but were ignored ;)

From my own experience, if what I'd consider to be a good DJ and interacting enough, finding the right songs people want played, checking requests, doing competitions and advertising on-client, it is quite hard to focus on habbo even whilst not behind the desk. You still have all of this to do, even without speaking so much, you really aren't focusing enough on either.

Cerinacy
27-08-2015, 02:08 PM
I can understand what people are saying but I don't see what the problem is- you get minutes or points, can't remember now for helping someone when not behind the desk so what's the fuss?

Then again the HxHD rarely has loads of people asking questions and there's usually more than 1 staff member in there at a time.

I would just say to the user if they kept missing questions not to air whilst behind HxHD but I can understand both points of the argument.

-DZ-
31-08-2015, 03:20 PM
A lot of good replies. I thank everyone.
I just have to make the difficult decision which department to vacate if the rule remains in place.
I definitely enjoy both departments.
5 hours of the HxHD and 3 hours of the HxL DJ is a lot to take on for me when they are done separately.

-DZ-
31-08-2015, 03:46 PM
I know a few people did try to deal with the situation, but were ignored ;)

Just one note: If you are referring to you calling me on it at the desk when I was DJ'ing too, then I do admit to ignoring you at that point for not leaving one or the other at the moment.
I do apologize for that which is why I posted this topic. However, I did not ignore what you were telling me at the desk. I just wanted to finish up and then not do it again.

Tom
31-08-2015, 03:55 PM
I kind of agree with not doing both at the same time - the only reason being if you're doing one thing properly you shouldn't really be able to do both. For example, if you're DJing and DJing properly you should be on SAM broadcaster speaking, adding effects, etc. to try and make yourself more interesting - not staring at Habbo and getting distracted. Back in the day the good DJs used Manual DJ and didn't just stream music. If you were DJing like that you wouldn't have time to look at the help desk.

So, if you're trying to DJ properly, you're not looking at Habbo. If you're not looking at Habbo, you're not actively helping people which is one of the requirements of the help desk job. I'm not sure if there's still the AFK back seats but if you're having to constantly go onto those to DJ you shouldn't be behind he desk as you're not giving 100% to the role.

Gina
31-08-2015, 09:15 PM
Doing both is quite easy tbh a lot of people dont put much effort into DJing
most DJs will talk every 3 songs so about every 10-15mins and they'll speak for what 2 mins
with what you said tom^
"For example, if you're DJing and DJing properly you should be on SAM broadcaster speaking, adding effects, etc. "
"Back in the day the good DJs used Manual DJ and didn't just stream music."
they'd also use a party room and speak a lot in the room, do comps and party in the room etc
they'd obv be looking at habbo to do that though and speak in the room same with DJing
it takes about 5 seconds to add a song on Sam and you dont need it full screen or whatever either
back in the day you say people adding effects etc like no one does that anymore
so many DJs play events on habbo whilst DJing and it's hardly an issue (no ones made a thread about it yet at least) so obv a lot of the time DJs do look at Habbo
If you did change the rules though I'd prob say that trialist DJs prob shouldn't be able to do both until they've passed just because a lot of the time they arent too sure what they're doing so a lot more attention to required when DJing so whereas I'll spend like 5 seconds on Sam to pop a song in the queue, a trialist might not even know how to search for a song and take 5 minutes just to queue it

i hate posting in feedback so much am soz pls ignore me if i said anything wrong :(

Kyle
31-08-2015, 09:28 PM
I think people are just trying to make the roles out to be these full-time jobs that demand 100% attention to keep the useless rule in place. For seasoned DJs or helpers neither DJing nor helping takes very much attention at all and as you rightly point out many people are completely capable of multi tasking. Why keep a rule that punishes for something that is against the rules anyway? Reprimand staff appropriately and let those who are capable continue helping habbox and putting in hours!

If DZ wasn't paying attention, give him a warning. If he does it again, continue with the system. Absolutely no need for the rule.

Kyle
31-08-2015, 09:58 PM
http://puu.sh/jVwM9.png
http://habboxwiki.com/Habbox_Heckler

FlyingJesus
31-08-2015, 10:18 PM
That whole sentence was a mess to be fair

xxMATTGxx
01-09-2015, 04:22 AM
Sorry.

Hannah
01-09-2015, 09:08 AM
There are valid points for both arguments, however I still believe the rule is silly.
If they were actually paid to do these jobs, I'd understand. But they volunteer their own time, to be given rules that are in some cases unnecessary.

If seniors and managers were willing to fulfil the roles of their position and supervise/manage their teams - they'd be able to deal with issues case by case as they arise with their staff. It's not like either department is flooding with staff.

Kyle
01-09-2015, 01:09 PM
keeping this rule is basis for an argument that people should not have more than one role at habbox.

Katy
01-09-2015, 01:42 PM
Make them do a trial to see if they can do both, if they pass let them and if they are found not paying attention use the warning system:)

FlyingJesus
01-09-2015, 02:15 PM
I can't work out why there's 8 pages of conversation about this when there never needed to be any disagreement at all - we know for a FACT that it's possible to perform more than one role at a time because so many people have done it before and done it well. Baffling

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!