PDA

View Full Version : How do u tell if a guy likes u? (anyone who knows is welcome to post.)

RealmOftheClaw
13-09-2005, 07:48 PM
Theres a guy i like...i think he might like me. So i've been looking for some signs to see if i could tell. I've been asking my brother but hes got no clue. Here are somethings i saw.
1.Looked at me out of the coner of his eyes.
2. Touched his face while talking to me.
3. Winked at me.
4. Sat with me

Well i'm pretty sure he likes me but i know nothing of this. i figure this is more a guy thread because guys just do what they think a girl would like. So if your a guy please post here about how a girl knows if u like them or not. :)

thanks, RealmOftheClaw Muwahhahah

Xela
13-09-2005, 08:15 PM
As i am a boy, I know ;P
To the point of this post.
Touching the face is normal for some, Talking with you, Talking to your friends, Sitting near you, Looking at you, Trying to start a convo.

Eamonn
13-09-2005, 08:45 PM
Touching the face hmm as im a boy i would say thats feeling maybe a bit nervous but if hes laughing with friends and maybe looks at you he likes you and when you smile at him if he was looking at you first he probly likes you

Largo
13-09-2005, 11:49 PM
Lol .. I dunno :P No one likes me x]
And im not looking anyways =.= Too young not ready :]

Xela
14-09-2005, 06:37 AM
If he does start to talk to you, Carry on talking about random stuff, Try and think of stuff to talk about befor in case the topic runs out ;P. Try not to in**** him. Say nice hair or somthing ;P

OMGitsaROSS
14-09-2005, 06:47 AM
am a lad,
most of time i just go up 2 em, and talk :p
workz 7times out of 10

Biseinen
14-09-2005, 09:54 AM
That's utterly stupid.

"[A guy touches his face]

OMG!111oneone!11! he must0rz li0rx me! : O! !!"

¬¬;

That isn't clear body language on if a guy likes you or not, thats just plain stupid. If he looks at youout of the corner of his eye he could be thinking, what the hell is she looking at? (Because if you did see this, then you would of been staring at him).

Well, durr, if a guy winks at you it's pretty self explanitary. ~_~

Again; same for sitting with you.

God.

SkaKid77
14-09-2005, 10:00 AM
Probably does, but then again maybe not...

Why not just go up to him and ask, or just start talking and see if you can pick up any more signs.

Kimmeh.
14-09-2005, 03:20 PM
I think he is wondering if you like him. Get to know him a bit better. You never know what mgiht happen =] ANother thing to look out for is if he loks at your lips whilst your talking a lot of guys do that. Some decent blokes don't =]

Victimized
14-09-2005, 08:07 PM
When im chatting a girl up, i usually try and make jokes and make them laugh. If he's done that, he might fancy you.

RealmOftheClaw
14-09-2005, 11:59 PM
:cry:rejection...i asked today...rejection :cry:

Pulchritudinous
16-09-2005, 03:34 PM
:cry:rejection...i asked today...rejection :cry:

Aw, don't worry, I know rejection can knock your confidence, but seriously, don't let it bother you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!