PDA

View Full Version : Doing a Massive Soda Binge: Suggestions?

MightyMagician
28-08-2015, 12:25 PM
Each and every friday I let my inner sweet tooth enjoy the sweetest sodas life has to offer. Today, I'm doing my biggest ever, and I'll post my list here of what I'm getting so far. If you have a suggestion, fire up!

Sunkist Orange
Mtn Dew Voltage
Mtn Dew Code Red
Mug Root Beer
Mug Cream Soda
Mtn Dew Baja Blast
Mtn Dew Sangrita Blast
Welch's Grape
Dr. Pepper
2 Tropical Fantasies
Mtn Dew Classic
Welch's Strawberry (Possible)

This covers me for 12-13 drinks. My cap is at 15 bottles today.

buttons
28-08-2015, 12:30 PM
Ice cream float

Kyle
28-08-2015, 12:41 PM
Do you have diabetes?

MightyMagician
28-08-2015, 12:42 PM
lol. I could, but no vanilla ice cream. This thread was a mistake, my keyboard messed up and i didn't realize i was typing in the title. :L

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have diabetes?

Nope,

Hannah
28-08-2015, 12:49 PM
I quite like Rockstar xDurance blueberry, pomegranate and acai flavour.

Not great if you're not a fan of energy drinks, but it has a sweet taste and is great. :)

MightyMagician
28-08-2015, 01:06 PM
I quite like Rockstar xDurance blueberry, pomegranate and acai flavour.

Not great if you're not a fan of energy drinks, but it has a sweet taste and is great. :)

Ooh, I actually am a huge fan of energy drinks, and Rockstar. Sadly though, the store down the block from me has none of the special flavors. If I do see it in stores, I'll get it.

Hannah
28-08-2015, 01:10 PM
Ooh, I actually am a huge fan of energy drinks, and Rockstar. Sadly though, the store down the block from me has none of the special flavors. If I do see it in stores, I'll get it.

Oh you definitely should, it's so good!

MightyMagician
28-08-2015, 01:14 PM
Earlier this month when I was on vacation I had the pleasure of trying the Rockstar Fruit Punch - one of the best energy drinks I ever had. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I'd go crazy for a Mtn Dew Whiteout and a Vanilla Coke, but those have left the store nearby me a while back. :(

ToxicMint
28-08-2015, 02:31 PM
i only drink pepsi max or water or alcohol really. hate energy drinks they are vile and rot the stomach. peopel who drink them are big fat raging sinners

Hannah
28-08-2015, 03:30 PM
i only drink pepsi max or water or alcohol really. hate energy drinks they are vile and rot the stomach. peopel who drink them are big fat raging sinners

i live on energy drinks :(

im not big or fat :(

I am definitely a raging sinner tho.

MKR&*42
28-08-2015, 03:37 PM
How about flavoured water

MightyMagician
28-08-2015, 04:04 PM
I used to drink propel, but now I drink seltzer more often to get water in my system. My dad bulks on the blck cherry and its delicious when chilled.

- - - Updated - - -

To those saying to drink something else: I am well hydrated 6 days a week without soda, even though I drink soda 3 days a week. This is a one time deal for me, as I don't drink this much on a day like today week by week.

MKR&*42
28-08-2015, 06:12 PM
It's not about how hydrated you are, it's purely about the fact that 'soda' is incredibly bad for you. If you're going to have it at least pick a diet/zero sugar version.

Gina
28-08-2015, 08:10 PM
im sorry this actually gives me toothache looking at this thread

MightyMagician
28-08-2015, 08:51 PM
I do drink zero calorie drinks. I already drink seltzer, for example. Like I said, I don't drink soda every single day, and I don't normally drink to this extent. Once I'm done tonight, that's a done deal and I go back to normal.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides, it's not like I'm eating fast food or at a restaurant everyday of my life(which I rarely eat fast food anymore because it bloats me). It's literally the same thing as a kid binging on candy on Halloween.

Matt
29-08-2015, 08:50 AM
yum flavoured water! I don't even like fizzy drinks that much.

15 bottles in 1 night, wouldn't that make you really sick. What would you achieve from doing something like this :S

MKR&*42
29-08-2015, 09:57 AM
I do drink zero calorie drinks. I already drink seltzer, for example. Like I said, I don't drink soda every single day, and I don't normally drink to this extent. Once I'm done tonight, that's a done deal and I go back to normal.

You said you drink soda 3 days a week, that's still bad. Also are they zero sugar or just zero calories?

Stephen
29-08-2015, 10:08 PM
from the listed drinks im guessing you're from america or something

drinking all that may end your life cos of the high sugar content but a little bird told me that high sugar content is normally balanced by a label saying "CAFFEINE FREE"

actually little bird means me buying american sodas and they always seem to say that, yet they have 12 or so more grams of sugar in each drink compared to the uk

try an energy drink "binge"
that monster energy gives me crappy anxiety and jitters after one can
you should try every flavour they do instead :¬:

e5
30-08-2015, 06:57 AM
seems the most pointless idea ever. Just try all these drinks over a period of
weeks/months rather than all in one day - what does that achieve ?!

Zak
02-09-2015, 11:37 AM
Each and every friday?!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!