PDA

View Full Version : Segway Survival - Ends 8th September

Samantha
02-09-2015, 12:07 AM
http://www.habbox.com/staffupload/../assets/images//2015/09/02/09ef89181beac5a348e67e67b698333a.gif

A few days ago, Usain Bolt was floored by a cameraman on a Segway, making it a definite headline and laughing point amongst a lot of people. Luckily, he wasn't injured and managed to get up easily enough and was a good sport about it, but I want you to put yourself in his shoes (although he wasn't wearing any) and tell me what you would have done in the situation. For this competition, I want you to tell me how you would have reacted if you were floored by a roaming cameraman on a Segway!

The most interesting will win, but please keep it appropriate!

Good Luck.

Prize: 5 Credits and 15 Rep

Matt
03-09-2015, 01:59 PM
I'd ask for the segway as compensation and then drive it everywhere, they are so cool.

Hannah
03-09-2015, 06:09 PM
You know, I probably would have acted the same way he did. One bad move and the media will be right on it, I'd much rather come across as someone who can laugh it off than someone who kicks up a fuss about it.

Snotted
05-09-2015, 06:51 PM
With any luck, the impact from hitting the ground would have created a me-sized hole in the ground which would then continue to swallow me up and sealed above me so I never have to deal with the embarrassment of what just happened to me ever.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!