PDA

View Full Version : Did You Have an Imaginary Friend?

.:TaylorSwift:
10-09-2015, 04:06 AM
I got influenced by the Buzzfeed video to know more about what your guys imaginary friend was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjaWhUle5EE

Here is mine:
I had one when I was younger and his name was Candle Friend. He was a little boy and was half candle. (I guess he had a flame coming from his head). I annoyed my parents about not sitting on him or how he needed a plain plate to eat his special food. I don't know much, but whenever my parents tell me they just laugh about it. My grandfather told me that the last day he was ever was with me was when I told him to take me to a park near by since this Imaginary friend needed to leave. I guess when we got there I was crying/waving goodbye and he left forever. My grandfather said it was for his "Trip/He would be moving".

FlyingJesus
10-09-2015, 06:03 AM
Nope but I did think that all of my teddies (and I have like 100 at least) were real living entities. My brother and I made up whole worlds for them with a full geography and national football teams haha

buttons
10-09-2015, 06:57 PM
nope (which is surprising since i was a weird kid) but like tom i was convinced my stuffed teddies were real and would talk to them etcetc i also thought my dog could talk but he wasn't allowed to tell me

Inseriousity.
10-09-2015, 07:30 PM
LOL jen i thought the same. watch my chops sshh. If I talked to her enough maybe she'd finally get fed up and say something. :(

I didn't have an imaginary friend but my sister used to play card games by herself with an imaginary opponent. miraculously, she always won.

sexpot
10-09-2015, 07:42 PM
Empired; has a gr8 story for this

scottish
10-09-2015, 08:52 PM
no, I am normal.

Matt
11-09-2015, 01:42 AM
Nope I don't think I did. I think my brother did though.

Absently
11-09-2015, 02:02 AM
I never gave any of them personal traits, but I'd always play games with imaginary people.

Such a lonely child :(

Samantha
11-09-2015, 09:38 AM
No I didn't, however my sister did have one so I used to pretend she was real as she was convinced she was.

Nick
11-09-2015, 10:06 AM
I used to have one and his name was pinky

Hannah
11-09-2015, 10:45 AM
I never had an imaginary friend. I kind of feel like I was never really that creative, but reality wasn't the most pleasant of things so anyone would have thought an imaginary friend would have been ideal for me.

-:Undertaker:-
12-09-2015, 01:45 AM
I never had one, because he didn't exist.

Cody
13-09-2015, 01:44 AM
Never had one! :P

_HeyyItsHannah_
13-09-2015, 07:57 PM
Omg yes this is so embarrassing I can't believe I am telling all of habbox this. Omg.

OKAY. SO. I had an imaginiary friend. Her name was Daisy. Daisy went with me EVERYWHERE. EVERYWHERE. Car trips, rides, even walking down the stairs I played games with her and such.

So, I was just a regular old kid yknow. Playing with her imaginary friend. Until one day we forgot daisy :o that was awful. When i realized we forgot her, I started screaming and screaming for my dad to turn around and he slammed the break on the car in the middle of a highway :')

Yeh. It gets worse.

We were passing down the street and stuff and we went by this house.. It was a random house. Idk who's it was. All of a sudden I guess I say,"That's the house where Daisy's parents lived when they died." All of a sudden my mom started freaking out. She didn't know the house either. It really was just a random house. So of course she says,"Oh.. Well how do you know that..? How did they die..?" "Daisy told me they died in a house fire." I guess I did freaky stuff liek that a lot idk

It freaked my mom out so much she actually took me to the doctors :') Doc said that smart kids tend to say things like that because they have an active imagination. As much as it will freak you out, you'll understand it in the future.

:') Yeh it was true. I think i'm kinda smart. LOL. OK THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING I CAN'T BELIEVE I SHARED THAT WITH HABBOX. I was a weird kid. (Still am)

Expling
13-09-2015, 08:20 PM
I don't think I've had an actual imaginary friend but I have like pretended that other people were in the room with me, even though I knew no one else was there (like I'd speak to them even though I knew they weren't there)
and I use to pretend my teddy's could speak too
so awks

abc
13-09-2015, 11:39 PM
No I didn't.

Evanora
14-09-2015, 11:01 AM
Omg yes this is so embarrassing I can't believe I am telling all of habbox this. Omg.

OKAY. SO. I had an imaginiary friend. Her name was Daisy. Daisy went with me EVERYWHERE. EVERYWHERE. Car trips, rides, even walking down the stairs I played games with her and such.

So, I was just a regular old kid yknow. Playing with her imaginary friend. Until one day we forgot daisy :o that was awful. When i realized we forgot her, I started screaming and screaming for my dad to turn around and he slammed the break on the car in the middle of a highway :')

Yeh. It gets worse.

We were passing down the street and stuff and we went by this house.. It was a random house. Idk who's it was. All of a sudden I guess I say,"That's the house where Daisy's parents lived when they died." All of a sudden my mom started freaking out. She didn't know the house either. It really was just a random house. So of course she says,"Oh.. Well how do you know that..? How did they die..?" "Daisy told me they died in a house fire." I guess I did freaky stuff liek that a lot idk

It freaked my mom out so much she actually took me to the doctors :') Doc said that smart kids tend to say things like that because they have an active imagination. As much as it will freak you out, you'll understand it in the future.

:') Yeh it was true. I think i'm kinda smart. LOL. OK THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING I CAN'T BELIEVE I SHARED THAT WITH HABBOX. I was a weird kid. (Still am)

the way you type gives me second hand anxiety can you please calm down a bit

anyway yes i had an imaginary friend she was a middle aged woman named rosemary and she had a husband

Stephen
17-09-2015, 10:53 PM
no, I am normal.
There's no such thing as normal

scottish
17-09-2015, 10:54 PM
I am the definition of normal

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!