PDA

View Full Version : Dating websites

Expling
11-09-2015, 10:15 PM
Have you or will you ever use dating websites?
Do you think they're a good place to find that special someone? Have you ever benefited from them?

I'm just curious to what people think about them; is anyone currently in a relationship with someone who they met on a dating website?

discuss irl

Jake
11-09-2015, 10:24 PM
Ngl i hate them. I hate the whole idea of them. It will literally soon be walking into a pub, everyone on their phones talking to each other in the same room. It's something that the younger generation are getting into at like 18 and tbh you are never going to find anyone unless you are exceptionally lucky at 18, so just enjoy it.

Kyle
11-09-2015, 10:29 PM
discuss irl
defeats the point of a thread

I've only ever used them to do match quizzes with hxf peeps to find my soulmate (93% @wixard (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=64175); :love: ) but don't think I'd ever use 1 seriously it sorta screams socially inept sadact

have you ever used one expling?

Expling
11-09-2015, 10:33 PM
defeats the point of a thread

I've only ever used them to do match quizzes with hxf peeps to find my soulmate (93% wixard; :inlove: ) but don't think I'd ever use 1 seriously it sorta screams socially inept sadact

have you ever used one expling?

well I got bored the other day and this teen dating website thing came to my attention (god knows how)
so I signed up and it hasn't been too bad - it's more of a friendship creator really (cos it's for teens obv ;l)
but ye, I'm not really doing it seriously, just exploring the world while im young (A)
u get me

David
11-09-2015, 10:33 PM
same as kyle - only for that spam thread a few weeks back. deleted it though after 5 mins. haven't and won't use one seriously.

discuss irl

sounds like bolt, has he been bothering you? find an adult if he does.

Absently
11-09-2015, 10:46 PM
I don't mind them and think it's great for older couples who don't have it so easy as young people would do. I've never used one seriously, I remember Meanies; signed me up for a lesbian dating website one time :(

Sharon
11-09-2015, 11:02 PM
used tinder for banter and ppl to take me out for dinner

Kyle
11-09-2015, 11:13 PM
wait does tinder count as a dating site

j0rd
11-09-2015, 11:15 PM
err I've used tinder if it counts

Jurv
12-09-2015, 12:12 AM
i've used tinder and grindr but they're both atrociously awful

Hannah
12-09-2015, 01:23 AM
If tinder counts I've used that. Met my boyfriend on there lol. He's really nice and was really unexpected from tinder lol.

velvet
18-09-2015, 05:51 PM
dated a few people from them and the majority were proper weirdos, i don't think i'd ever use them again. they can be good if you're willing to put a lot of time into it to filter out the creeps it can be good, but i've met some of the weirdest people of my life on them. made some hella awkward moments.

=Sam
18-09-2015, 07:31 PM
I found my girlfriend 6 years ago on a dating website.

Kyle
18-09-2015, 08:06 PM
I found my girlfriend 6 years ago on a dating website.
which one?

Sho
21-09-2015, 09:00 AM
I've been signed up for about 2 years, but the account was hardly used. I'd pop on when I was bored and saw I had some messages, but there was an awful lot of creeps in there so didn't really use it. However, I did meet the guy I'm currently seeing on there so can't really say much I guess

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Matt
21-09-2015, 10:08 AM
I don't use websites but I have two apps on my phone. I go on them out of bordem and to see if I can find people I know. At the moment I have no intentions of meeting up with people on them. A hugeee majority of people around here just want sex and that's not what I'm after.

ToxicMint
21-09-2015, 10:58 AM
I don't use websites but I have two apps on my phone. I go on them out of bordem and to see if I can find people I know. At the moment I have no intentions of meeting up with people on them. A hugeee majority of people around here just want sex and that's not what I'm after.

lmfao get yaself out there x

but yh if ppl use them why not they seem to work for lots of people

Jazz
27-09-2015, 08:25 AM
I signed up to HER but I don't use it properly, I just chat about Marvel and nerd out - Someone signed me up to Tinder tried it for 2 days and I will never touch that app again

Zak
29-09-2015, 03:59 PM
Never signed up to one I don't think. I might have signed up to one YEARS ago for a joke.

-:Undertaker:-
30-09-2015, 12:16 PM
No websites but Tinder and Grindr. Effort though I am so slow typing on phone I can never be bothered.

Matthew
01-10-2015, 09:13 PM
never used them but i guess i would consider using them in the future? but for now nope

Lukasaurs
02-10-2015, 01:15 AM
I don't mind dating sites, wouldn't use them with a purpose to actually find someone though - I've used apps like Tinder just to see how many likes I'd get.

LewSafety
03-10-2015, 02:29 AM
I've never used a Dating website - who does nowadays?

It's all about apps isn't it? I personally have used Tinder and Grindr and yep... occasionally beneficial xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!