PDA

View Full Version : Autumn Changes - Ends 20th September

James
11-09-2015, 10:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/de5o5VD.png

With Summer now ending and Autumn quickly approaching, the swimsuits go away and the jumpers and gloves come back out. Autumn is the time of year where the forests and countrysides are, in my opinion, at their most beautiful, turning a vibrant yellow and orange. It's amazing how plants are able to do this and at the same time each year.

What is the biggest change you make to your routines, lifestyle or attitude once Autumn hits? Tell me below and the most creative will win.

Prize: 5 Credits and 15 Rep

.:TaylorSwift:
15-09-2015, 03:39 AM
I can actually go running now and eat pumpkin pie, drink Starbucks pumpkin spice, and wear a loose fitting long sleeve

FlyingJesus
15-09-2015, 04:16 AM
For some odd reason I always seem to grow my hair out in the summer and cut it short for autumn/winter which is totally contradictory to what would make sense... but aside than that I get ridiculously excited about wearing SCARVES they are so pretty and make all coats look so much better, so as soon as we leave t-shirt weather I'll be scouting for scarves and funky patterned materials to make scarves out of

Hannah
15-09-2015, 09:51 AM
I wear or take a coat everywhere I go because it's absolutely freezing everywhere. Any other time I refuse to wear a coat. I tend to stay in bed a lot longer too.

Sho
15-09-2015, 12:30 PM
omfg tom said scarves before me, glad someone else likes them as much as me though

but yes all my oversized jumpers and scarves come out and i will just refuse to take them off ever. and i get to start wearing earmuffs outside without looking like a complete idiot (still look a bit idiotic though but whatever, my ears are warm)

Lewis
15-09-2015, 09:35 PM
I tend to eat more ice cream / cold foods / etc during autumn and winter for some reason.

Expling
16-09-2015, 06:10 AM
MY NOSE GETS COLD AND I CANT WARM IT UP BECAUSE IF I'M WALKING DOWN THE STREET HOLDING MY NOSE, PEOPLE WILL THINK I'M A BIG MAD AND THEY'D PROB THINK I HAVE A NOSE BLEED
SO YES, I HATE MY NOSE GETTING COLD AS IT'S JUST AWKS

dyland200
18-09-2015, 04:13 PM
when that miserable autumn hits,im going wrap myself up in my warm cozy blanket,the fire will be scorching logs and i will be chilling out..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!