PDA

View Full Version : Weird websites you visit

-:Undertaker:-
12-09-2015, 01:32 AM
What are some weird websites you visit often that maybe other people do not get and maybe you yourself don't understand why you visit?

One site I visit every few days and read the forums is http://www.deathlist.net/ which is basically a website and online community which compiles a yearly list of famous people they think will die and attempt to break the record each and every year. I visit because it's interesting as well as the forums having good health updates on certain old/sick famous people. It is quite interesting tbh - the members have their favourites like Zsa Zsa Gabor who seem to hang on forever resisting the Grim Repears' attempts. I've always been interested in death even from a young age asking "is she/he still alive?" and I don't really know why.

Anywho, what about you? Briefly explain the site and why you visit.

dbgtz
13-09-2015, 01:21 PM
Reddit can be pretty ******* weird if that counts

Samantha
13-09-2015, 02:15 PM
What are some weird websites you visit often that maybe other people do not get and maybe you yourself don't understand why you visit?

One site I visit every few days and read the forums is http://www.deathlist.net/ which is basically a website and online community which compiles a yearly list of famous people they think will die and attempt to break the record each and every year. I visit because it's interesting as well as the forums having good health updates on certain old/sick famous people. It is quite interesting tbh - the members have their favourites like Zsa Zsa Gabor who seem to hang on forever resisting the Grim Repears' attempts. I've always been interested in death even from a young age asking "is she/he still alive?" and I don't really know why.

Oh wow, I didn't know there was an actual website for celebrities and that who had died, I generally just use Wikipedia for it! I look at stuff like that too Dan! I don't really go on other weird things, I like Digital Spy a bit, but that's probably the weirdest even though it's not weird.

Inseriousity.
13-09-2015, 04:29 PM
bloody hell dan that's messed up.
If anyone's been on youtube and watched a video then looked at the side, just clicked on interesting stuff, repeat and thought 'hang on how did I end up here' I am like that with political blogs lol. Politics is pretty weird without bouncing around to somewhere totally nuts.

abc
13-09-2015, 11:41 PM
What are some weird websites you visit often that maybe you yourself don't understand why you visit?

HabboxForum. Old habit is the reason.

e5
14-09-2015, 09:47 AM
a few but probably not appropriate for me to post on here. Although I wouldn't class them as weird ;-)

then again, I quite like watching videos on live leak

Hannah
14-09-2015, 10:28 AM
I can't remember the site for the life of me, but it was basically clips of weird videos that played. When I remember I'll share, but it had videos from the weird part of youtube and stuff.
Was something like neev.tv but I really cant remember it.

Jake
14-09-2015, 11:15 AM
Retro gaming collectors forums.
I'm not sure why, I like retro gaming but in all honesty I'm not going to expand on the games I have. Guess I just like to see the prices of things I used to own & what the go for.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!