PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME

joe:-,
13-09-2005, 09:40 PM
i so scared i think im gay or bi
but i scared of what people will think !
i want a boyfriend as well !
im so scared some1 please help

Eamonn
13-09-2005, 09:44 PM
Dont be scared could be a phase and no one will think any less of you

13-09-2005, 09:46 PM
they would you dont go to my skool it is pure evil this gal snoged this other gal and she didt hear the last of it and she said she weret gay !
so image me a boy saying im gay i probs get beated up knowing the people in my school

Eamonn
13-09-2005, 09:48 PM
Yea you get that at every school like you dont like someone , GAY ! and that so people are in the same situation as you and wait till you've left school focus on studies atm

Urges
13-09-2005, 09:55 PM
Hey,

Who cares what they think, it's your own feelings. Let them think what they want, sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.

I am straight, so it's a subject I may not have alot of experience with, but if it was me this is what I would do.

Urges

13-09-2005, 09:59 PM
i wish im going thru a very bad stage in my life with all these gay feeling i feel so mixed up

Col
13-09-2005, 10:01 PM
I'm gay, so I have experience on this particular going-on around schools.
You think you are gay or bi, it could only be a phase, depending on your age.
Answer these few questions;
Do you have feelings for both males and females? or male or female?

How long have you been having these slight ''cravings'' we shall call them.

I know that being bisexual or gay in your school may be hard for you, but know one in your school needs to know that you are gay or bisexual at all, even though you would like a boyfriend, maybe if you turn out to be gay or bisexual when you come around to think about this situation, you may even decide to search for a partner outside of the school grounds, which is probably the best oppurtunity, You need to see that not only you in your school is in this position. The majority of males in your school have probably went through phases that you are probably having now, and I am sure that they know exactly how you feel about this.

Think it over, and sleep on it :)

Ostinato
13-09-2005, 11:33 PM
Someone had a similair problem and heres what I told them, and from the feedback they gave me - it helped.

Don't panic! :)

It's most likely you are not gay, or bisexual. This may not be the case, but just about every teenager, at some point in their life is confused and questions their own sexuality. Your hormoines throughout puberty, can often play tricks on you and make you think you might just be gay. Don't do anything too hasty, for instance publicly announcing to your hole school you wan't a boyfriend! As perhaps in 6months - 1 year time, you're heart will tell you different, and you will then think you're straight again!

Also, check out http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=820985#post820985 I think that may clear a few things up for you.

ItsDave
14-09-2005, 02:05 PM
Im in your shoes, but if you want to go out with a boy, then its obvious your gay. Unless you just want to try it out and see how it goes. If you dont like it then you can try girls etc, but i think im straight think

ilovejordan
14-09-2005, 02:33 PM
yeah like at our school people call you gay for doing certain stuff like DONT DO THAT ITS GAY.

But i must admit i do it at times..

Without realising :(

Rachi
14-09-2005, 02:37 PM
What do you want help with ?
The title HELP ME smeanin u want help
What with "/

Computer
14-09-2005, 03:13 PM
Miny-R What do you want help with ?

I think he want's help with coming out in rl ;)

DJDANDUDE1
14-09-2005, 03:15 PM
*gasps* nick u hacked DJDanDude3 and im gonna prove it unless u changed the mission u put ages ago!!

Rachi
14-09-2005, 03:17 PM
I think he want's help with coming out in rl ;)

you didnt do the quote right :P
And Just tell people. The longer ya leave it. The worse they will feel bcoz that wil be shocked 2 know your gay/Bi if you leave it for ages 1st

Demynx
14-09-2005, 08:46 PM
they would you dont go to my skool it is pure evil this gal snoged this other gal and she didt hear the last of it and she said she weret gay !
so image me a boy saying im gay i probs get beated up knowing the people in my school

Oh...really....

Computer
17-09-2005, 06:07 AM
*gasps* nick u hacked DJDanDude3 and im gonna prove it unless u changed the mission u put ages ago!!

You smoking ***** son? im a scripter not a hacker, Get a brain Stupid child.

Judas
17-09-2005, 02:35 PM
hey, im going through what youre going through sniper, but i just think that if your so scared yourgonna get beaten up by people at your school, why not just do it in private? like after school or something?

LuNkEvAnZ
17-09-2005, 07:07 PM
Dont care what people think.. Simple.
Unless your one of those people who have always been popular and cant live without popularity thendont tell anyone.
If you aren't and you do, your true mates will ALWAYS stay along side you.
You may lose a few freinds but your TRUE freinds wont care..
Do what you think is right but it's never good being scared of what people think.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!