PDA

View Full Version : [TV] Z Nation Season 2

DPS
17-09-2015, 09:37 AM
I love this show so much anyone else watch it?

lemons
17-09-2015, 11:15 AM
I love this show so much anyone else watch it?

What's it about? :)

DPS
17-09-2015, 11:57 AM
What's it about? :)
Zombies ect but its pretty good comedy too.

thms
17-09-2015, 04:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyvz9hGfvg4

Three years since a zombie virus swept America, there's only one person known to have survived the infection - the world's last hope at creating a vaccine. The last functioning viral lab needs blood from him for its antibodies, but the facility is in California and the man is in New York. A ragtag group of strangers works to transport him to the West Coast, but they don't know about his dark secret, which could threaten all. Hammond and his second in command, Garnett, lead the group of the living, and computer hacker Citizen Z helps everyone navigate the zombie-infested terrain.
lemons; DPS; wasn't hard to find :P

i happened to see an episode on TV the other day as well as reading some reviews online on spoilertv which i use frequently, it sounds awful and it has cast members who are terrible at acting. the fact there's now a half human and half zombie bores me to death, it sounds like they are trying too hard to make it stand out but they're failing in their attempts although reviews seem to have bettered after the end of season one, it's just a show that doesn't interest me whatsoever :)

DPS
17-09-2015, 05:32 PM
i think its diffrent and i like it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!