PDA

View Full Version : Viral Vlogger - Ends 25th September

James
17-09-2015, 09:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/FLD5DHJ.png
So today, I was watching Youtube, as you do when your bored. I like to watch Emma Blackery, Luke Cutforth and, on occasion, KSI. It got me thinking, why don't I find out everyone else's favorite youtubers? Then maybe I can watch a wider range of Youtuber's when I am bored.

So my competition for you is to tell me who your favourite Youtubers are and why. The best answer will win! :)

Prize: 5 credits and 15 rep points

Lex
23-09-2015, 04:33 PM
My outright favorite YouTuber is definitely Natalie Tran, also known as 'communitychannel'. :)

Almost all of our videos are observational comedy or scenarios that she's picked up and made into a sketch herself, such as videos about the change room curtain gap (lol) or good hair days. She's got a lot of recurring phrases and characters that she dresses up as in her videos too. She's been on YouTube for absolutely ages too, and she's never failed to make me laugh, you should definitely check her out. ;)

Elegance
25-09-2015, 08:53 PM
my favourite youtuber is a girl called "bananajamana", she posts videos of herself doing paintings, making cakes and more. she's ridiculously talented in so many ways that it never fails to amaze me! :O

flyingcheese101
25-09-2015, 08:57 PM
Oooooooh this is a hard one but I think it'll have to be Joe Sugg (thatcherjoe) \

He's so funny and random, his vlogs with Caspar are the best. They do the funniest things together always making me laugh because of the supid stuff they do. Also he's pretty lucky with Zoe as a sister. Thats all I gotta say hes funny random and stupid

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!