PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe that people are made for eachother?

Elegance
24-09-2015, 09:17 PM
maybe as friends or as a couple, do you think that people are made for eachother?

i think it could be interesting to see what people think of this :)

Thread moved by Expling (Forum Moderator) from Discuss Anything as this is where I feel it's better off suited!

Lewis
24-09-2015, 09:55 PM
No. Some people might be great for each other, but I don't think they're purposely made that way.

buttons
24-09-2015, 10:14 PM
no, I believe you can fall in love with almost anyone, regardless of whether you're compatible or not. U just have to want it to work.

friendship wise i truly think my best friend is like my soulmate. but there could be a thousand other people out there that I could have a similar fulfilling relationship with.

Cerys
24-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Yh, my man was made through IVF so i believe he's made for me xoxoxox

Idk tbh like I'd like to think yeah me and him were made for eachother cos we're so perfect together buuut as Jen said, he could be perfect with thousands of other people. It's just chance we ended up together

FlyingJesus
24-09-2015, 10:45 PM
No people change all the time so that would be ridiculous also it's rather depressing to think that only one out of 7 billion people could actually be right for me

Stephen
24-09-2015, 11:05 PM
Nope

I have reasons but can't put them into words

Kyle
24-09-2015, 11:45 PM
i wish someone ws made for me

Absently
25-09-2015, 12:09 AM
nah definitely not, i just think some people are more compatible than others

abc
26-09-2015, 10:10 PM
maybe as friends or as a couple, do you think that people are made for eachother?

i think it could be interesting to see what people think of this :)

Thread moved by Expling (Forum Moderator) from Discuss Anything as this is where I feel it's better off suited!

No. You just need to be compatible and have some attraction.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!