View Full Version : Habbo Permanent Bans?

Twista500
28-09-2015, 11:56 PM
Over 5 years ago I was banned on my old Habbo account for being under age, I'm now 16 so I'm obviously not underage anymore. That being said, are there even any chances of being un-banned at this point?

Rhoose
28-09-2015, 11:59 PM
Perhaps drop Sulake an Email mate and explain? That's probably your best option!

Twista500
29-09-2015, 12:08 AM
Perhaps drop Sulake an Email mate and explain? That's probably your best option!
Did that a year ago, but for some reason they said their records have been wiped or something like that.
But I don't see how that works if I can still see my ban reason which is being Underage.
Just wondering now, because maybe they have changed something as I've noticed it's no longer a ban until 2020, it says it's a permanent ban which is worse because it would have been nice memories to get back the account even in 2020 lol.

Jglake
29-09-2015, 12:10 AM
Did that a year ago, but for some reason they said their records have been wiped or something like that.
But I don't see how that works if I can still see my ban reason which is being Underage.
Just wondering now, because maybe they have changed something as I've noticed it's no longer a ban until 2020, it says it's a permanent ban which is worse because it would have been nice memories to get back the account even in 2020 lol. If Habbo means so much to you as to waiting 5 years to start playing again why not amke a new account and buy some credits to start you back to where you left off?

- - - Updated - - -

Just wondering now, because maybe they have changed something as I've noticed it's no longer a ban until 2020, it says it's a permanent ban which is worse because it would have been nice memories to get back the account even in 2020 lol. If Habbo means so much to you as to waiting 5 years to start playing again why not amke a new account and buy some credits to start you back to where you left off?

Twista500
29-09-2015, 12:18 AM
If Habbo means so much to you as to waiting 5 years to start playing again why not amke a new account and buy some credits to start you back to where you left off?

Well, Habbo doesn't mean so much to me per se. And I do have a new account where I played for almost 4 years after I got banned, but imo it would be much nicer to be on my original account. It doesn't hurt so why not?

Kyle
29-09-2015, 12:41 AM
They don't deal with any bans past 6 months so your account is gone for good I'm afraid.

Jglake
29-09-2015, 04:29 AM
Good luck with trying to get unbanned.

flyingcheese101
29-09-2015, 04:39 AM
Yeah as Jellyfish said you won't get your acc back

James
29-09-2015, 08:38 AM
I think the reason they are saying their records were wiped is because in 2011, there was the Merge which removed hundreds, if not thousands, of accounts and users. If you didn't merge your account, it would have been lost.
So if it was 5 years ago, I'm afraid your account would have been lost, unless of course, you did merge it, in which case they don't handle cases where you have been banned for over 6 months.

Sorry bud, but best of luck.

-:Undertaker:-
30-09-2015, 12:19 PM
Sulake's customer service is appalling so it doesn't look good for you I am afraid.

Expling
30-09-2015, 02:57 PM
It might be tricky getting it sorted - perhaps try making a new account?
Might be nice to have a fresh start :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!