PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait for Christmas!

Neptupid
30-09-2015, 03:32 PM
Only me who goes crazy for the new batch of Christmas furni? And the Quests, and the awesome looking badges! I really hope it's something crazy and different this year! What do you think it will be? Or what do you hope for it to be?

Merry Early Christmas!

ToxicMint
30-09-2015, 03:32 PM
lol wot mate i start thinking about xmas on january 1st, my bedroom is decorated from november 1st :)

Rhoose
30-09-2015, 03:36 PM
I kind of agree here, I'm looking forward to it as well!

Will there be a Christmas design on Habbox?

Phil
30-09-2015, 03:54 PM
I kind of agree here, I'm looking forward to it as well!

Will there be a Christmas design on Habbox?

Yeah There's a Christmas skin which should be released at the start of December. Themed events and HXHD normally happen too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neptupid
30-09-2015, 03:56 PM
Perfect! Can't wait to see it! I missed out on Habbo Christmas last year! I'm determined this year though!

lucaskf390
03-10-2015, 12:45 PM
I'm hoping this year's furni are well designed, a christmas beach is pathetic.

Neptupid
03-10-2015, 07:10 PM
I'm hoping this year's furni are well designed, a christmas beach is pathetic.

I think they were doing a 'Around the World' Look but I just want something cute and cosy.

lucaskf390
03-10-2015, 10:24 PM
I think they were doing a 'Around the World' Look but I just want something cute and cosy.
I honestly think that Christmas ranges need to be the range that you remember, similar to the IRL feeling. I don't see how a christmas on the beach can bring good memories. I want something like cabin, even if they cant do a full range, a few great designed rares would be great.

Neptupid
04-10-2015, 05:46 AM
I honestly think that Christmas ranges need to be the range that you remember, similar to the IRL feeling. I don't see how a christmas on the beach can bring good memories. I want something like cabin, even if they cant do a full range, a few great designed rares would be great.

Hopefully they will impress us both :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!