PDA

View Full Version : I'm so confused.

RealmOftheClaw
14-09-2005, 12:28 AM
my head's flooded with these thoughts of what am i? am i str8 a bi or lez? It so confusing. theres also things like what if i am not str8 and end up with another girl what will my parents think? will my parents be mad and say nope your geting married and having us grandkids? And what about other people what will they think? Oi i'm just so confused...i just can't figure it out. i might think at sometimes i'm a bi. but then theres times i think that no guy matters. I am so confused about this. i just want to know what i should do. i need to have some love in my life i just don't know who to find it with. a girl or a guy =(

Cheezy
14-09-2005, 07:26 AM
The thing is... you will never really know the full 'consequences' of coming out, until you do it. However, you can slowly do what I did and talk of the subject with your parents, and friends (in a way totally un-related to yourself), and find out what your parents and friends think of homosexuality.

And always remember, that if your parents want the cliched 'white wedding' and grand-children, and you don't want it... then tuff luck to them. It's your life, and I understand they want whats best for you, but if that was the case, they would let you do what you wanted.

Never worry about how you're perceived. Remember, you have to be strong with it, don't give in because you're too worried. It's your life, noone elses, you can what you want in your life.

Carlos
14-09-2005, 08:07 AM
Good post cheezy.

Edit by Urges - Hello, can you please PM users with your comments or send them a reputation point instead of creating a new post. It is classed as OFF-TOPIC. Thankyou

Col
14-09-2005, 05:11 PM
Skipping onto the parent situation, if your parents cared for you, and wanted the best for you, I am sure that they would understand your situation.
Your friend's don't need to know your sexual relationships between other people, and who you wish to have a relationship with, You can tell them, but beware, only if you can solomly swear that they can keep secrets, and they you can trust them.

It's fairly easy to get confused, I remember this stage, I was like, Help! What am I?!
A month or so on, I finally found out I was a true gay person, and always will be now, and it's really enjoyable - Doesen't matter what sexuality you are, make the most of it! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!