PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Games please.

James
06-10-2015, 10:28 PM
Ok, so I recently bought a PS4, but no idea what games to get. I bought 3 games with it: The Last of Us, Before Dawn and Minecraft.

I really want some good general shooting games, some zombie games, horror games and probably a driving game, but preferably not the new games that are like £70 each.

Any recommendations?

dbgtz
07-10-2015, 06:36 PM
Metal Gear Solid V
Driveclub
Zombi (no idea if it's any good, just that it's digital download only)
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
Bloodborne

Might also be worth checking out the new Battlefront beta from Friday I believe. Also worth just checking the PS+ games every month if you're not doing so already (and have a PS+ subscription). Also when you say Before Dawn, I assume you meant Until Dawn?

James
07-10-2015, 08:37 PM
Metal Gear Solid V
Driveclub
Zombi (no idea if it's any good, just that it's digital download only)
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
Bloodborne

Might also be worth checking out the new Battlefront beta from Friday I believe. Also worth just checking the PS+ games every month if you're not doing so already (and have a PS+ subscription). Also when you say Before Dawn, I assume you meant Until Dawn?
I always get that wrong, yeah Until Dawn oops.
I'll have a look at some of those, thank you dear x I really want battlefront as I'm a huge fan of 1 and 2 on orig xbox, but it's like £70 :/

dbgtz
07-10-2015, 08:48 PM
I always get that wrong, yeah Until Dawn oops.
I'll have a look at some of those, thank you dear x I really want battlefront as I'm a huge fan of 1 and 2 on orig xbox, but it's like £70 :/

You must look at some dodgy places as nowhere sells a standard game for £70 :P It's probably more like ~£45 if you buy it from a normal shop

ToxicMint
07-10-2015, 08:56 PM
wth at £70... i reconmend the uncharted collection too in prep for the new one. im next gettin guitar hero live i fink. i am excited for the new ratchet n clank game too x

James
07-10-2015, 10:33 PM
Was a bit of an exaggeration, but meant it was expensive :P I was looking at the download version in the playstation store

Ice-KiLlAh
09-10-2015, 02:28 AM
November Fallout 4 is coming out.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!