PDA

View Full Version : [Runescape] selling OSRS GP for GB 700K/GB obo

infatuation
08-10-2015, 02:01 AM
hi guys,
haven't been here for a while, but looking to do a runescape to habbo crossover yet again.
i have 45m available, looking to convert at about 700k for 1 GB?
feel free to give me counter offers via PM, or you can reply here as well.
I'm very trustworthy and have been doing this for years, but we can find someone if you feel necessary.

thanks! :)

Scotesh
08-10-2015, 02:29 AM
hi guys,
haven't been here for a while, but looking to do a runescape to habbo crossover yet again.
i have 45m available, looking to convert at about 700k for 1 GB?
feel free to give me counter offers via PM, or you can reply here as well.
I'm very trustworthy and have been doing this for years, but we can find someone if you feel necessary.

thanks! :)
That rate is very outdated. Usual is about 1m+ per gb now for 07.
Add omgfurni! on habbo though. He's a very trusted rs trader - let him know I sent you and he can probably sort something out for you.

infatuation
08-10-2015, 03:02 AM
That rate is very outdated. Usual is about 1m+ per gb now for 07.
Add omgfurni! on habbo though. He's a very trusted rs trader - let him know I sent you and he can probably sort something out for you.

thanks! and I believe it's not even OSRS, but the recent fallback to regular runescape before they ruined with the new combat system? so... are those rates the same? lol. whoops. Also, how do you chose to go back to previous runescape?

edit: it is definitely "legacy mode" that i've selected, so not OSRS. so I'm not sure what these values would be, if they're the same that's great.

Scotesh
08-10-2015, 03:12 PM
thanks! and I believe it's not even OSRS, but the recent fallback to regular runescape before they ruined with the new combat system? so... are those rates the same? lol. whoops. Also, how do you chose to go back to previous runescape?

edit: it is definitely "legacy mode" that i've selected, so not OSRS. so I'm not sure what these values would be, if they're the same that's great.
I think you have EOC/RS3.
You have to start a new account to use the 07 version now.
EOC gold is about 6-7m a gb these days.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!