PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever Habbo dated?

Katy
08-10-2015, 08:39 PM
So, we started this discussion in the help desk and I thought it was quite an interesting topic.

Have you ever had a Habbo boyfriend/girlfriend?

Did it ever go anywhere?

Kimmy
08-10-2015, 08:40 PM
Yeah when I was 10

and nope

Jake
08-10-2015, 08:52 PM
Never have done. Never will do.
Ive seen catfish! Lool

FlyingJesus
08-10-2015, 09:16 PM
I did when I was what like 12 or 13 and I just remembered her name after this thread and tried to fb stalk (it was an odd name so thought my odds of finding her would be pretty high) and if it is the same girl I've found she's now got 3 kids and is huuuuuuuuuge lmao she used to make me have a green mohican on habbo and I used pictures of Josh Hartnett as my msn display pic

Jake
08-10-2015, 09:18 PM
I used pictures of Josh Hartnett as my msn display pic

I love you that little bit more right now haha!

Zak
08-10-2015, 09:50 PM
no lol

Alkaz
08-10-2015, 09:52 PM
Yes and she gave me about £400 in phone top up codes. She catfished me so I don't feel bad.

Cerys
08-10-2015, 10:06 PM
Yes years ago, many times. My brother 'told on me' for having a bf on runescape (I was wanting gp) so my mum banned me lol

Only silly little dates tho like when i was 9-13 which lasted a week xD

Absently
08-10-2015, 10:38 PM
Yeah, I was such a gold digger when I was younger. I used to date this guy called Marvin on habbo and he had a black bobble. He used to host fallin furni and would always give me free furni. After that there was this other guy who begged me to date him called Kamran and I didn't really want to, so he used to give me furni to date him :)

Katy
08-10-2015, 11:07 PM
Omg some of these are really funny.

Lex
08-10-2015, 11:45 PM
When I first started Habbo, I had so many Habbo girlfriends. ;) Plot twist, right? Some girl who used to always beg for furni called Halima (thirsty bitch, wherever u r), and then another girl called Beth - she gave me like three throne sofas once and that's how I got all my furni today, lol. Think there was a third one, but she's obviously pale in comparison to my lady friends.

Of course, then I manifested into a mega homo and now I have like, 26 Habbo boyfriends and love them all. It's pretty serious actually. I'm considering proposing to Dolphins; but as my manager, I'm worried there'll be a conflict of interests professionally.

Katy
08-10-2015, 11:47 PM
When I first started Habbo, I had so many Habbo girlfriends. ;) Plot twist, right? Some girl who used to always beg for furni called Halima (thirsty bitch, wherever u r), and then another girl called Beth - she gave me like three throne sofas once and that's how I got all my furni today, lol. Think there was a third one, but she's obviously pale in comparison to my lady friends.

Of course, then I manifested into a mega homo and now I have like, 26 Habbo boyfriends and love them all. It's pretty serious actually. I'm considering proposing to Dolphins; but as my manager, I'm worried there'll be a conflict of interests professionally.

omg I love you

.:TaylorSwift:
09-10-2015, 04:37 AM
Yea I did lol. Starting at age 10 I dated this user Oscar25spider and I lied telling him I was 16 and he believed it (He was 17 years old). He was the owner of the old White House on habbo which was cool to be consider the rich girlfriend who got the coins which led to free hc. We dated a good 2 years *nothing outside habbo but I did it bad at the end*(On the brighter note me and his guy friend Donte427 are cool friends (even though he is older)). I then edated another person at the same time Ituner14 at age 10. Boy am I glad to have dumped him I found his recent profile picture (Yikes!) He did catfish me btw. I did edate around 11 with this one guy who only liked me when he under the influence. *which I didn't know about till he told me last year*
I would say I liked my guy friend who is close to me now (but were getting distance). BasedCamel and he is like a really cool older guy friend I have made. Were just friends at this point and I'm okay with that. A guy I edated for a while who I found this year (and is my fb friend) is daniel84367 and boy is he one smart guy

My recent edating that turned into a friendship I enjoy is miguel (for all you who know him yah it's him) We live near the same area at the least. I would say I hope he would be my prom date and I get to meet him in one of my races in the future.

Nick
09-10-2015, 05:38 AM
yes it was the best day of my life

Danny
09-10-2015, 07:48 AM
Yes I have when I was in my teens
All ended up badly tbf. Some my fault, some there's.

SpaceCoboye
09-10-2015, 08:13 AM
I used to do it way back in the days and it never went anywhere thankfully.

Not interested in doing it these days. :¬:

Kyle
09-10-2015, 09:27 AM
First there was surf.mad.holli with whom I had an excitement-filled and oh-so-passionate three day fling. She spawned my love for watersports, inspiring me to create my 2004 surf.mad.kyle identity. We parted ways and I've been pining after her ever since.

There are a few others, too. I don't know how I'd have so many trophies on habbo if it weren't for my love affairs. 2006 was my second, when i met RE5P3CT3D in a game room -- DYP I think. She had gold HC but was still somehow single, so I decided I'd have her. I set to work by googling emo boys and sending her pics (from page 3 of Google images of course, I'm not an idiot) and the cat fishing began. All went smoothly and we grew very close until her friend kelly asked me my name and claimed to have found my MySpace. Obviously someone else had used to same image.

No other habbo relationships really worked out after the first two. I pretended to be engaged to ThemoFairy for a while and she unknowingly wrote half of my GCSE English coursework for me after I told her we should write a short story together. She sent me stickers on Facebook which was a bit off putting cod that's the sort of thing only your nan does. She was 8 years older than me and it would've never worked out, so I hacked her habbo account and took all of her thrones and petals. The account with her items on got unpermed a couple of years ago now which was nice.

Chloe7355
09-10-2015, 09:40 AM
Well, technically it was a retro relationship and blah blah, but he played habbo for a little while.

Lex
09-10-2015, 11:13 AM
She spawned my love for watersports
Text me sometime xoxo

(from page 3 of Google images of course, I'm not an idiot)
LMFAO, omfg. Yours was an absolute rollercoaster, and I loved every moment.

j0rd
09-10-2015, 07:03 PM
ahahah kyle

when I was young yeah. I used to have lots of female admires like carehome who used to date rich habbos for furni and then share it with me

Sho
12-10-2015, 03:14 PM
nah i never did, although my friend used to go into the club rooms wearing that hc top with the rly big boobs and then have guys just chasing her begging her to date them and she'd just take their furni and dump them. :O

rnix
12-10-2015, 03:41 PM
probably when I first joined back in 2006.
we are now married with 12 cats (only kidding)
doesn't everyone edate on habbo? aha

ToxicMint
12-10-2015, 04:25 PM
probably when I first joined back in 2006.
we are now married with 12 cats (only kidding)
doesn't everyone edate on habbo? aha

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL U WOT

rnix
12-10-2015, 05:14 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL U WOT

i don't edate now. I mean doesn't everyone do that when they're young.

ToxicMint
12-10-2015, 05:21 PM
i don't edate now. I mean doesn't everyone do that when they're young.

wow so what were we the other week. i put all my love and time into u for nothing????

Expling
12-10-2015, 07:17 PM
honestly i edate all the time :)
i just have so many boys and girls queuing up for me its hard not to
we tend to go on cute dates to restaurants and stuff :))

Cassiieee
13-10-2015, 01:09 PM
When I was like 11, I used to E-date this guy called Luke, who I still actually speak to every now and then and is a friend on Facebook, never met him or anything of course.

I also e-dated this guy called Lee, who I did really like when I was like 12, and he lied saying he moved to Austrailia or something.

Then there was Zebbadi which was a joke. (Pretty sure everyone knew that, so no hate)

Then of course I met Adam from Habbo and we've met up like a gazillion times irl and are in a relationship outside of Habbo. So I doubt that's classed as e-dating. Idk.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!