PDA

View Full Version : Evening Again!

Triz
13-10-2015, 06:48 PM
Hello People of Habbox.

Good Evenin' ~ Names Triz, since I'm not really good with introductions, I'll tell you a little about my day today, it was just like any other day, however it was the day I almost got out my trusted Sharpie pen to draw a face on the front of my PC so I could take a mighty Axe to my computers face and ended it's mechanical life!

So.. I was playing Skyrim today, it was like any other day, the sun was shining (I think, I had my curtains drawn, so I'm unsure as to whether this was the case, but I feel the need to attempt to paint you a picture) the grass was greenish, and the birds were probably singing somewhere.
I was wandering through the wilderness, trying to uncover a couple new locations...when I hear that unmistakable shriek come from above. Not being prepared for such an event, I proceed to run away.
After a while, Mr. Blood Dragon gave up chase and I saw a pair of giants...doing whatever it is that giants do. Standing around, sniffing their fingers. Whatever.
I thought "Sweet. I'll let them beat up on the dragon, and I'll swoop in for the finishing blow, absorb the soul, grab the loot, and run away."
See...what had happened... I was sitting a healthy distance away, still "hidden" for all intents and purposes. Taking a few potshots with my trusty bow to keep tabs on the dragons health. I see that it gets down to about 15%. I think, "Alright. Now's my chance. Let's do this."

Anyways. I sprint up to the fight the big scary dragon. I get close, and I use my whirlwind sprint shout to get there quicker. This works magnificently.
There I am, on the dragons flank, getting ready to finish it off.
Perhaps in a moment of Skyrim creature solidarity... I can only imagine that the creatures paused time like Zack Morris in Saved by the Bell would do...and talked to each other.

"Hey, G1, G2. Hold up."
"What's up, BD?"
"You see this little meatbag? I mean, seriously. What's he gonna to? Peck us to death like a duck?"
"You're right. What the crap. We were having our honorable duel, and he comes in to stab you in the bum and take your scales? Screw that."
"What do you say we set aside our differences for the moment and take care of this riff-raff?"
"Done."

Rather than the giants keeping their focus on the dragon, I think I stepped in their favorite mammoth turd and ticked them off. Cause they both came after me. And the dragon. And, to add insult to injury, a cave bear that happened to be nearby.
Long story short - I got double hammer smashed, fire breathed, and butt-humped by a bear.
I did not survive. Not by a long shot.
And, of course, in true "I HATE YOU, SKYRIM" fashion, I hadn't saved in a good 40 minutes or so.

So naturally I rage quit and it's safe to say I won't be playing Skimrim again for as good year or 2.
Feel free to ask questions if you're curious about me in any way shape or form.

- Triz

Joe
13-10-2015, 08:03 PM
I hope Habbox has everything you now no longer have in Skyrim.

Welcome!

Triz
13-10-2015, 09:25 PM
I hope Habbox has everything you now no longer have in Skyrim.

Welcome!

I thank you kindly, I hope so too. I've given up on Skyrim and have instead chosen to play the nostalgic Counter Strike: Source.

Matt
14-10-2015, 01:40 AM
Welcome back, Tristan :)

lawrawrrr
14-10-2015, 10:09 AM
Welcome back to the forum :D

Triz
14-10-2015, 11:32 AM
Welcome back, Tristan :)

How about that, 4 years down the line and still remember my name! Thanks Matt, good to be back.

Welcome back to the forum :D

Many thanks lawrawrrr, defiantly good to be back!

Lex
14-10-2015, 12:18 PM
Very cool to see someone else back on the forums. Seen you a bit already, confused you with Umq in the process, but nice to see you back on HxF. <333

thms
14-10-2015, 12:19 PM
welcome back

Triz
14-10-2015, 12:23 PM
Very cool to see someone else back on the forums. Seen you a bit already, confused you with Umq in the process, but nice to see you back on HxF. <333

We all come crawling back someday right? Only a matter of time! - Yeah, thanks to you and others I've restored to changing back to my old look, despite 'Umq's look representing how I actually look in real life the most.

Thanks for the welcome back!

Samantha
14-10-2015, 01:03 PM
Woo welcome back Triz :D.

Expling
16-10-2015, 08:57 AM
Welcome back love :)

Rachel
16-10-2015, 08:35 PM
Welcome back =)

Cody
16-10-2015, 09:27 PM
Welcome back :D

OldLoveSong
16-10-2015, 09:55 PM
post tl;dr but welcome anyways

Zak
20-10-2015, 03:47 PM
One day a long time ago.. I logged into Habbox Forum and saw that you were banned. I never got an explanation, you just disappeared! Do I finally get an answer years later? I hope so. :P

I love it when old members return. It makes me feel younger....

Welcome back! :D Sectional;

Triz
20-10-2015, 11:34 PM
One day a long time ago.. I logged into Habbox Forum and saw that you were banned. I never got an explanation, you just disappeared! Do I finally get an answer years later? I hope so. :P

I love it when old members return. It makes me feel younger....

Welcome back! :D @Sectional (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=79795);

With it being a while back, I don't remember the details much, but I used to be in the Army, so I believe I got sent on a Training Course for a few weeks, and therefore was unable to login due to no internet access... So I asked my brother to login and let Habbox known I would be away for this certain time period. Otherwise I would have been demoted from my various job roles within Habbox (As my brother knew my password anyway as I used to have the same password to login to everything; such as my VPN which he uses)

Didn't really think it through I guess, considering Account Sharing is against the rules here (Although can't strictly call logging in once; Account Sharing) Neverthless, still against the rules, and probably more to the point, I was a Moderator at the time on here, so it wasn't the wisest move I did. Obviously my brother wouldn't have looked at anything or done anything on my account apart from what I asked of him, as he's never been bothered with the internet in general, let alone Habbo/Habbox. Though that's besides the point I suppose.. Either way I was in the wrong, and it was around that time that I left Habbo too, as I didn't really feel like I had a purpose on Habbo anymore, at least with Habbox, I had a job to do with Moderating the forum along with being HxHD staff, then when that wasn't there anymore, I just left...

But here I am, about 4 and a bit years later, ready to do it all again (Minus the account sharing of course haha) and you'll be pleased to know that I have a new password :)

Zak
21-10-2015, 03:08 PM
With it being a while back, I don't remember the details much, but I used to be in the Army, so I believe I got sent on a Training Course for a few weeks, and therefore was unable to login due to no internet access... So I asked my brother to login and let Habbox known I would be away for this certain time period. Otherwise I would have been demoted from my various job roles within Habbox (As my brother knew my password anyway as I used to have the same password to login to everything; such as my VPN which he uses)

Didn't really think it through I guess, considering Account Sharing is against the rules here (Although can't strictly call logging in once; Account Sharing) Neverthless, still against the rules, and probably more to the point, I was a Moderator at the time on here, so it wasn't the wisest move I did. Obviously my brother wouldn't have looked at anything or done anything on my account apart from what I asked of him, as he's never been bothered with the internet in general, let alone Habbo/Habbox. Though that's besides the point I suppose.. Either way I was in the wrong, and it was around that time that I left Habbo too, as I didn't really feel like I had a purpose on Habbo anymore, at least with Habbox, I had a job to do with Moderating the forum along with being HxHD staff, then when that wasn't there anymore, I just left...

But here I am, about 4 and a bit years later, ready to do it all again (Minus the account sharing of course haha) and you'll be pleased to know that I have a new password :)

I'm glad I got my answer. Sadly I do reminisce about old members, people who and left and their reasons why. Your name was too distinctive to forget :P I think we both played Runescape too so we both posted in that forum quite a bit.

Triz
18-11-2018, 04:20 PM
Hey all,

So it's been a while since I last logged in here, I login to Habbo like once a week for about 5 minutes and then proceed to logout. I honestly have no idea why I keep logging in anymore, I guess it's out of habit.
I'll tell you a bit about my life since I was like active on here. So as some of you may know I was a Manager at a Cinema, I left that job in December 2017 where I got my Class 2 licence (HGV/Lorry/Truck) and I am now a Car Transporter earning literally double what I was previously. It's not a job for life and never planned to be, I enjoyed my job at the Cinema and have every intention to go back eventually, I was just at the stage in my life where I needed a house, a big boy mortgage and the Cinema couldn't financially provide that for me sadly. As a result of me changing careers, I moved into my own house last month, a wonderful 3 bed house all to myself. So finally after so many years of saving up and thinking I was going to be renting for the rest of my life, I've finally done it, this beats the accomplishment of getting out the friendzone by miles.

Also, for those who are wondering in reference to my first post in this wonderful thread. To this day I have still not played Skyrim as a direct result of that little story, and I fear I may never recover from such a tragic loss.

Gina
18-11-2018, 04:30 PM
Hey all,

So it's been a while since I last logged in here, I login to Habbo like once a week for about 5 minutes and then proceed to logout. I honestly have no idea why I keep logging in anymore, I guess it's out of habit.
I'll tell you a bit about my life since I was like active on here. So as some of you may know I was a Manager at a Cinema, I left that job in December 2017 where I got my Class 2 licence (HGV/Lorry/Truck) and I am now a Car Transporter earning literally double what I was previously. It's not a job for life and never planned to be, I enjoyed my job at the Cinema and have every intention to go back eventually, I was just at the stage in my life where I needed a house, a big boy mortgage and the Cinema couldn't financially provide that for me sadly. As a result of me changing careers, I moved into my own house last month, a wonderful 3 bed house all to myself. So finally after so many years of saving up and thinking I was going to be renting for the rest of my life, I've finally done it, this beats the accomplishment of getting out the friendzone by miles.

Also, for those who are wondering in reference to my first post in this wonderful thread. To this day I have still not played Skyrim as a direct result of that little story, and I fear I may never recover from such a tragic loss.

glad to hear youre doing well !!! moving up in life
what made u log back in hahaha as if u already have a 3 bedroom house though congrats

Triz
18-11-2018, 04:38 PM
glad to hear youre doing well !!! moving up in life
what made u log back in hahaha as if u already have a 3 bedroom house though congrats

Honestly I was actually removing all the websites I don't use anymore from Google Chromes "Auto-fill" and I saw Habbox on there, so I clicked on it and logged in and started reading on some of the posts, and I remember I actually had some pretty good times on here, especially with threads in the Debates section, but I do miss being part of a big community like this and thoroughly enjoyed my time as HxHD Staff and Forum Moderator way back when, but sadly I'm just unable to find the time to even get close to being able to go back to how things used to be. As with my job delivering cars, I'm away Monday to Friday, which is why it pays so well, I get £28 per night just to sleep in my Cab, but obviously I'm only home Friday night, Saturday and Sunday and then BAM, back to work Monday until Friday night again. Hence why I said it's not a job for life, probably 3-5 years max before I give it in and go back to the Cinema, as I've always loved films, and although it'll pay literally half of what I'm on now, I do prefer the job. Although when I get my Class 1 licence, I'll be earning even more money which will make going back to the Cinema an even harder thing to do and it'll be taking around a 70% pay decrease.

& yeah haha, I've been saving since I was 17 to buy a house, so I had a hefty deposit, and I bought in a cheap area. I bought my house for £147k, however you pick it up and move it like 30 mins down the road, it'll be easily worth £270k or more, crazy how things like that work eh?

buttons
18-11-2018, 06:03 PM
hi gays Sectional; Gina;

Gina
18-11-2018, 06:36 PM
hi gays Sectional; Gina;

miss u

buttons
18-11-2018, 07:03 PM
miss u 2!!!
im always around

lucyecc
19-11-2018, 01:27 AM
I can see you in the helpdesk, welcome to habbox and the helpdesk, Im crazy be warned.

Triz
19-11-2018, 08:43 AM
I can see you in the helpdesk, welcome to habbox and the helpdesk, Im crazy be warned.

Yeah I just did the typical old man thing and fell asleep on my sofa downstairs whilst watching TV. I even had a cup of coffee that I didn't drink! Woke up at 4am and went to bed, but forgot to turn my PC off, so I ended up in the Helpdesk all night being super useful.

Thanks for the welcome, I enjoy crazy people.

lucyecc
19-11-2018, 04:03 PM
I wondered if you had dozed off or not, falling asleep on the sofa does you good!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!