PDA

View Full Version : Servers

Nick
25-10-2015, 06:22 AM
I have been looking for new servers to play lately and was wondering what are some good servers, other than the BIG ones like hypixel, mineplex etc. I am starting to play a bit of factions recently but I also enjoy playing survival games n stuff like that.

Jazz
26-10-2015, 05:27 PM
mc.mafia-craft.com - drugs, cops vs crims faction server
mc.desiredcraft.net - multiple things, factions etc, i only play on it for my skyblock
play.itsjerryandharry.com - they made an agar.io on minecraft and its slightly addictive
cosmicpvp.me - factions, custom enchants but its well established so it takes a while to get in a decent faction or get decent armour etc

Cerys
26-10-2015, 05:33 PM
play.itsjerryandharry.com - they made an agar.io on minecraft and its slightly addictive

omg what i need to try this

there's one i used to go on which was good, i'll find out its name for you later

Nick
27-10-2015, 08:29 AM
i played a drugs server ages ago and it was fun me and David; would fit in very well

David
27-10-2015, 01:32 PM
i played a drugs server ages ago and it was fun me and @David (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=73895); would fit in very well

the hotbox server

Oddy
22-11-2015, 12:03 AM
You should try out my server, its been around for 5-6 years now, its a normal server with allot of great builds and a nice community. NovaCraft.spillvert.no:25914

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!