PDA

View Full Version : New Official Fansites

Joe
29-10-2015, 03:16 AM
http://habbox.com/assets/images//2014/12/29/2bd249914bf178b618e61b0240f4674b.png

Habbo has announced the new fansite list.

http://i.imgur.com/UguxOV2.png

Quite honestly no real shocks apart from a few opinions of mine:

Puhekupla has lost it due to Vado being far too interested in the fact he's a fansite rep and not enough about the fansite. Probably didn't even apply, a shame for Mark though. I've texted him about it but no reply yet!
Suprised HQ got it back, seeing as they have problems with every other fansite out there. Confusing really, but they do get decent hits and views stuff so.
HabboTiles seems to be a obsolete website? It really doesn't serve much purpose IMO but I guess they make the numbers even!
Nice to see HabboShire, love the fansite although small, looks cute af.
HABBOX REPRESENT YAAAAAS.
Discuss or does no one care anymore...

Nick
29-10-2015, 07:11 AM
joe ur so bias towards habbox!

nothing changed anyway has it?

Alkaz
29-10-2015, 07:41 AM
Of the ones I just looked at, they all have nicer skins than Habbox. How do such small sites manage it when we can't? One of them even had a mobile skin.

Congrats to the newcomers anyway, if there are any xx

Kyle
29-10-2015, 09:51 AM
the loss of puhekupla is bittersweet. a few reps got their hands on it and used it to promote lady gaga rather than anything remotely habbo related within the hotel. props to the staff there that still hold its original values dear. i bet laurensh1 and markh are turning in their graves

this list is getting shorter and shorter. the habbocalypse is dawning :(

Samantha
29-10-2015, 10:35 AM
Joe; HabboTiles is an amazing resource for furniture, especially rares, bonus rares and targeted offers! It has some other features too, but I never seem to need them as much.

The list is good to a point, but I thought there would be something new as well.

Chloe7355
29-10-2015, 10:58 AM
Everything's the same? I must be the only one who hasn't heard of Habboshire?

Lex
29-10-2015, 01:31 PM
used it to promote lady gaga rather than anything remotely habbo related within the hotel.

LMAO! Very true.

That being said, I actually really like Poohekupla. :( Bless it. And as popular as HabboQuests may be - and I agree that they are certainly on the ball in uploading their quest guides and shit like that, all I see from their staff is constant out and out character attacks on other fansites and their communities. Makes me cringe.

lawrawrrr
29-10-2015, 05:26 PM
HQ is an odd one, I have no problems with the fansite for the most part but they made SUCH a huge deal out of the fact they weren't going to be official any more a while ago, even had a vote and everything but they keep coming back!!

Joe
29-10-2015, 06:04 PM
Joe; HabboTiles is an amazing resource for furniture, especially rares, bonus rares and targeted offers! It has some other features too, but I never seem to need them as much.

Fair enough maybe I was just being unfair.

ARTPOP
29-10-2015, 06:18 PM
the loss of puhekupla is bittersweet. a few reps got their hands on it and used it to promote lady gaga rather than anything remotely habbo related within the hotel. props to the staff there that still hold its original values dear. i bet laurensh1 and markh are turning in their graves

???????????? dont understand, i also have events coming up non-official fansites with lady gaga badges so thats not the reason LOL

Joe
29-10-2015, 08:05 PM

I agree, although when speaking to Mark I just get the impression that he's not as bothered anymore, which I don't blame him for as he's moving on with his life.

???????????? dont understand, i also have events coming up non-official fansites with lady gaga badges so thats not the reason LOL

It's not just the Lady Gaga point that Kyle made, its several reasons that have lost Puhekupla much status within Habbo anyway, regardless of it's official fansite position. Speaking for experience when I ran Puhekupla at it's prime, we were a respected member of the fansite community regardless of how underwhelming our events were in comparison to others. It hurts to see a fansite that I'll always love to generally be ruined by people that care more about their internet image than anything else, especially a website with so much potential and history entrusted upon you by someone else. I really cared for Puhekupla and Mark knew that and I left because I felt my time was up, and right now I wish I never did. I'm not necessarily aiming this at you as I don't know who you are, but various other members of your administration team will relate to this and I think anyone who knows anything about fansites will know who as well. It's also a massive shame to see some of the hardest working reporters have literally stopped caring.

DPS
29-10-2015, 08:40 PM
Thishabbo shouldnt be on that list imo

A
29-10-2015, 09:29 PM
not many changes to be fair, not that official grants any special privileges or means anything anymore.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!