PDA

View Full Version : Habbo avatars

Lampbet
03-11-2015, 01:52 PM
I was just wondering. If you're friends with another Habbo, is it possible to see all the other usernames they use under the same e-mail? I'm guessing not, but I wanted to make sure.

Joe
03-11-2015, 02:00 PM
Nope it is not possible.

Do you have something to hide? ;)

Lampbet
04-11-2015, 01:18 AM
na & ty

Alkaz
04-11-2015, 05:25 AM
That's pretty random. Why would you want to know what other avatars they have attached to an email address? Lol

Lampbet
04-11-2015, 05:15 PM
Er... I don't want people knowing *mine*.

And it's because some of my other avatars that were created before my current one have identifiable information about me like first name and e-mail handle that I don't want people seeing.

Samantha
04-11-2015, 05:37 PM
Er... I don't want people knowing *mine*.

And it's because some of my other avatars that were created before my current one have identifiable information about me like first name and e-mail handle that I don't want people seeing.

No one else can see them, it's only if you tell someone or have the avatar on your friend list that people may know - the latter they will not necessarily 'know' it's your avatar, just if they know your name/email already they might put the two together.

With the email address avatar, it could be a long shot, but you could contact Habbo to get it changed altogether - it's very rare they will, but if it's a full email address they might be lenient as if not you may end up banned for it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!