PDA

View Full Version : How many times have you "left" Habbo/Habbox?

FlyingJesus
05-11-2015, 12:13 AM
Was just thinking there are loads of people around who claim to have left at one time or another (on the client or on forum, seems a common phenomenon everywhere) and there are plenty who a multiple offenders. Obviously "once a Habbo, always a Habbo" comes into play because being Hab is a lifelong state of being xoxoxoxoxo but am interested to know; how many times have YOU said you were quitting and come back?

Absently
05-11-2015, 12:30 AM
I think I've posted two leaving threads on here? I did leave for a while both times, but eventually came back. Like some lasted a few years, other maybe a year. I've left randomly too and just disappeared sometimes. Habbo I've left plenty and eventually always come back, similar to coming and going with habbox. I can leave for months or years, something spurs and I come back

Cerys
05-11-2015, 12:32 AM
I've 'left' umm waaay too many times to count ;)

The only time I truly left is in Feb 2014, then I returned in like September 2015 :( :( sad times ;)

Alkaz
05-11-2015, 12:37 AM
Banned on HxF - I left
Got unbanned - I returned
Resigned as AGM - I left
Became Graphics Manager - I returned
Got fired as Graphics Manager - I left
Became Content Manager - I returned
Resigned as Content Manager - I stuck around

So I've left 3 times. When I left as AGM I had no intention of returning.

Samantha
05-11-2015, 12:43 AM
I believe I've posted 1 leaving thread, but stayed anyway.

-:Undertaker:-
05-11-2015, 12:46 AM
Only the once, which was a few months ago. And I only returned because there happened to be a change in General Management a month or two afterwards and I decided to request a change of opinion over something I had been stupidly punished for which led to me leaving. Thankfully the new General Management considered my side which led to me returning because I didn't want to leave but was given no option really.

Another time I wouldn't count as leaving as I certainly didn't choose this but the then-General Manager ---MAD--- banned me from Habbox for a year or two (2007 or 2008ish) for daring to criticise him, which thankfully again, a change in General Management led to someone in Habbox Management lobbying the new General Manager to unban me and allow me to return to Habbox Rare Values.

I'm not one of those who leaves every few months and a week later you see them online. :P

dbgtz
05-11-2015, 12:55 AM
Sort of once for Habbo from around 2009-2012. I'd come on occasionally but only to see changes. Most people I knew had left by that point and I hadn't really got into Habbox outside of the forum either. From what I recall, I did go to HxHD once and had to help out some staff since they didn't know the answer. Wasn't until I joined in on a Habbox Minecraft server that I got lured in... somehow.

Habbox? Never. I was very close to just abandoning the forum a few times though and have arguably become more inactive over the last couple of months. Who knows for the months ahead :O Kidding, of course.

OldLoveSong
05-11-2015, 02:57 AM
i quit for about 4 years then i came back to habz

Kasabian
05-11-2015, 03:24 AM
Twice, both were lengthy periods. Around 3 years or so

Rachy
05-11-2015, 04:03 AM
neva left habbox woo

left habbo too many times to count, always return eventually lol

Shockwave.2CC
05-11-2015, 05:33 AM
I will NEVER leave!!!

Zak
05-11-2015, 08:27 AM
Once or twice I think. Usually because I was annoyed with other members. Now that we have older members.... less so.

Kyle
05-11-2015, 11:07 AM
Left habbox once after my A levels and didn't return for a good while. Have slowly stopped replying to and making threads over the past few months because none of my friends post anymore. I still like to read everything though.

I've never officially left habbo but I've stopped playing for quite lengthy periods.

buttons
05-11-2015, 03:31 PM
probz like 3 times but it's true what people say, u just naturally become more inactive rather than decide to leave i guess? like with habbo ive never made that decision to leave, i just naturally stopped being active and i prob sign on 2ce a yr

rnix
05-11-2015, 03:32 PM
Over the course of 10 years I have probably left over 10 times and swore I wouldnt be back.
Im still hereeeee

Circadia
05-11-2015, 05:16 PM
I've never really left I guess but over the past 2 or so years have gone through periods of inactivity and being active, like right now I hardly ever go on to habbo or stay for than a minute or two on the forum unless a thread catches my eye :')

Rozi
05-11-2015, 05:19 PM
I'm sure I "quit" habbo loads of times when I actively played it
The only two times I've actually stopped playing habbo was when my accounts got banned. RIP asdata and boobulars

I think I've only threatened to leave habbox like twice; once when I first started coming here when I was like 11 and once when I was probably like 14. I deffo started to fade out when I was like 17 and now at most I come here like once I week but I never post! just really to see if anything interesting is happening but it doesn't really catch my interest like it used to.

David
05-11-2015, 05:21 PM
left habbo twice, 1 and a half years then 3 years. starting to fade out again.

had a break from hxf just before hxss, but started posting again when i heard about v7. said at the start of the year i wanted to leave before 2016 though.

Red
05-11-2015, 05:23 PM
I never say I'm quitting. I stopped playing after thinkhabbo closed and came back in 09 and kinda played since. Didn't log in since they brought out the new client/webpage but have been on recently every few days for a short period of time. Really find though that the client is dead and boring !!

Jake
05-11-2015, 05:43 PM
Am i the only one confused by the poll..
'When did you stop bedwetting' ..?

-:Undertaker:-
06-11-2015, 01:28 AM
Am i the only one confused by the poll..
'When did you stop bedwetting' ..?

yes i noticed that i don't think anyone else has picked up on it :P

Matt
06-11-2015, 09:32 AM
In my entire time I don't think I've posted one single leaving thread. I've gone through periods of being inactive - I think my longest period of being inactive was about 6-7 months - but I've not actually 'left' Habbox.

Phil
07-11-2015, 11:25 AM
I've only left Habbox once and I've left Habbo loads of times. Only really pop on for a visit now.

lawrawrrr
07-11-2015, 11:29 AM
I think I've posted one leaving thread?

I left when I first came to uni for a while, came back in the new year, quit again I think in second year? I've stopped playing Habbo quite a few times but I did go on to keep on top of things or recruit etc!

Inseriousity.
07-11-2015, 04:43 PM
Technically I did leave Habbox for 2 years cos my sign up date is 2006 but I didn't really join properly til 2008. I don't think I've ever left but my activity atm is more just browsing for a little bit rather than posting frequently. As for Habbo, I'd say I've left that now. Like Kirst, I log in and find it boring as all the people I'd have lengthy chats with are mostly gone. I've only ever used Habbo as a different version of Skype rather than actually being interested in being an active Habbo (and all that entails) for a long time now.

Lewis
07-11-2015, 07:49 PM
Probably once, although I don't really go on habbo too much now

dirrty
07-11-2015, 08:00 PM
tbf i've left but come on (mainly out of boredom) very, very rarely to see what a gwarn then go again after a few mins

Kardan
08-11-2015, 08:27 PM
I've never said that "I'm leaving" but I had a big break from ~2009-~2011.

Jurv
08-11-2015, 09:08 PM
Never I don't think. I've stopped being active over different periods but I've never left, I'm too nosey to leave

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!