PDA

View Full Version : Rocket League

Stephen
15-11-2015, 09:59 PM
Anyone play it?

HOLY SHIT I BOUGHT IT A WHILE AGO BUT DIDNT WANNA PLAY ONLINE COS I THOUGHT ID GET RAGED AT FOR BEING CRAP

ive never had so much fun in ageeeeeeeeees I missed it when it was free on psn but bought it and finally decided to give multiplayer a go last night and WOW I think it's one of my favourite multiplayer games ever. I'm completely addicted to it

wait how do them stupid annoying steam reviews go.. itz like fifa but wiv carZ 11/10 IGN <- someone please kill me for saying that

scottish
15-11-2015, 10:24 PM
everyone i play with said it was so just genuinely fun

but i never got it as i was playing wow, now no-one plays it lol

Kasabian
15-11-2015, 10:29 PM
I'm hoping its in development for xbox. Watched a few friends on ps4 stream it, does look quite fun

Alkaz
15-11-2015, 11:48 PM
I wish I was a gamer and got this excited about games! :P

Edited by Expling (Forum Moderator): Please keep on topic!

Stephen
08-01-2016, 05:30 PM
everyone i play with said it was so just genuinely fun

but i never got it as i was playing wow, now no-one plays it lol

I bought a 4 pack for pc during the steam sale
already gave one to pyroka and a friend

you want the other one? ITS WORTH £15 AND IM BEING GENEROUS
I moved to the pc version cos it's so much smoother etc
just use a controller cos I seriously do not understand people who play with k+m

scottish
08-01-2016, 05:45 PM
sure you know my steam, thanks

i prefer keyboard/mouse in most games so i'm sure i'll get used to it, altho im sure a few friends did used to have controllers for it

Stephen
08-01-2016, 07:22 PM
there you go

ENJOY

DPS
09-01-2016, 10:15 AM
i've seen so much about this game just havent got it yet, i feel im missing out :(

Sho
09-01-2016, 11:02 AM
I bought it a couple of days ago and it's so much fun
Haven't tried online yet though since they're probably all pros lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stephen
11-01-2016, 05:14 PM
wish people would play in goal

if you're starting at the back then you should stay in goal
im sick of having to be in goal every game ranked or not :( I guess once I rank up more I'll get better matchmaking but just so fucking annoying especially in ranked

RyRy
19-01-2016, 09:17 PM
I bought a 4 pack for pc during the steam sale
already gave one to pyroka and a friend

you want the other one? ITS WORTH £15 AND IM BEING GENEROUS
I moved to the pc version cos it's so much smoother etc
just use a controller cos I seriously do not understand people who play with k+m

cheers babe i owe you big time btw love this game SO HARD

btw if you need a goalie, im your man. legit im pretty damn good in goal, already rank 22

Stephen
19-01-2016, 10:47 PM
yeah im rank 21 atm was rank 22 on ps4 so had to do it all again

can't believe you're beating me on all the friend leaderboards. I thought I was becoming total pro. I started playing ranked matches but then got flamed once i reached bronze level for "goalie camping" like wtf its football with cars surely you need a goalie

so now i just play normal games cos i guess i aint pro enough for low level ranked

anyway glad you're enjoying it and playing a good few hours of it otherwise I'd be gifting you 20 copies of bad rats

Samantha
21-03-2016, 01:02 AM
Casually giving my thoughts now as I impulse bought this a few weeks ago as my boyfriend plays it with his friends and I love it! I started playing with keyboard (much to the amusement of my boyfriend) and rage quit as it was so hard, then my controller wouldn't work on it so I borrowed his as he plays it on PlayStation.

Seriously I think it's a great game, I wish I was a bit better though, I'm getting there. It's so addictive.

Also Stephen; I agree about the goal thing, if you're not the closest and are in goal stay back and save it if they manage to hit it over the others, it's common sense!!!!!

GoldenMerc
21-03-2016, 09:45 AM
I play this non stop on the Xbox one, just hit rank 22

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxMATTGxx
21-03-2016, 10:33 AM
Yeah I love it, I just play normal matches though. I don't think I have even looked at ranked ones. It's pretty enjoyable and it's so good when you have a decent team and the other side are just crap and you're just hitting the balls in all the time.

Note: I have it on PC and use a mouse/keyboard.

RyRy
23-03-2016, 12:35 AM
Getting this on PS4 soon, hit me up so I can smash Stephen; on a different platform #challenger2in2weeks

Samantha
23-03-2016, 12:39 AM
Yeah I love it, I just play normal matches though. I don't think I have even looked at ranked ones. It's pretty enjoyable and it's so good when you have a decent team and the other side are just crap and you're just hitting the balls in all the time.

Note: I have it on PC and use a mouse/keyboard.

I've started playing ranked ones, although duels on competitive piss me off so much... unless I have a crap opponent and I win ;).

dbgtz
24-03-2016, 12:35 AM
I'm curious out of all the people who play Rocket League, who played Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars?

Lucy
24-03-2016, 05:45 AM
I'm curious out of all the people who play Rocket League, who played Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars?
I never played it prior to Rocket League however since Rocket League came out I had a go at it. Pretty keen for Rocket League to get cross platform play but I will be honest sometimes playing with PS Players on PC can get annoying. :P

xxMATTGxx
24-03-2016, 07:39 AM

Never heard of it.

RyRy
24-03-2016, 11:24 AM

I'm gonna go with nobody, I didn't but I know it was quite a small community that never gathered mainstream hype. Wasn't it said that it'd never become an esport as who would find cars and football together interesting? haha

dbgtz
24-03-2016, 01:17 PM
I suppose I shouldn't be overly surprised, but interesting nonetheless.

I'm gonna go with nobody, I didn't but I know it was quite a small community that never gathered mainstream hype. Wasn't it said that it'd never become an esport as who would find cars and football together interesting? haha

I did though :( To be honest, compared to Rocket League the online was slow and unpopulated. I'm not sure, but I was following the development when it was still going to be SARBC2 and I remember they were struggling to find an investor so there can't have been much faith in it :P

Samantha
21-06-2016, 12:36 AM
Rocket League has updated and Season 3 is now here! If you were ranked before that will have been wiped, and you will have to play 10 ranked games again. I've done 10 games on doubles and got up to Prospect II Division III lmao, not too bad I guess, but I want to get back up to my Prospect III (even though Prospect isn't great anyway)!

There's also new features, and a NeoTokyo update, I like the arena so I'll be happy to play it at some point, I believe it's ranked too.

Prosiary
21-06-2016, 07:40 PM
I'm buying this when it's in the sale, hope its good!

Joe
21-06-2016, 09:04 PM
I'm buying this when it's in the sale, hope its good!

fucking scrub

but yes its a good game 11/10 ign

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!