PDA

View Full Version : What does your drink say about you?

-:Undertaker:-
21-11-2015, 11:42 PM
Another thread on alcohol... you can tell what I want right now. :P

http://coed.com/2010/03/11/what-your-drink-says-about-you/

Pick whatever drink you usually have and post what it says about you.

Whiskey – You’re a fighter, but not in that mean dickish way. You just know how to settle an argument. You’re the first to pick the guy up off the ground and get him another drink. You don’t hold grudges but your temper flares easily.

You’re an observer. You also always have a joke or a story ready, but sometimes the liquor does the talking for you. You know why people go to the bar and it isn’t to chase ass, it’s to get drunk. You’ve got your favorite spot at the bar, you’ve got your favorite bartender, and you pay for good service.

I'd say accurate.

How about you.

scottish
21-11-2015, 11:53 PM
Irn bru isn't on the list

Cerys
21-11-2015, 11:56 PM
Ummmmm there isn't really any on there that I drink tbh.

buttons
22-11-2015, 12:14 AM
closest thing was: Jello Shots – You hate the taste of liquor but you love to get drunk. You are a shy person when sober, but after a few of these magical globs of gelatin you put Lindsay Lohan to shame. (http://coedmagazine.com/2008/04/08/lindsay-lohan-nude-in-upcoming-movie/)

don't hate the taste of liquor but the rest is true

David
22-11-2015, 12:27 AM
Whiskey – You’re a fighter, but not in that mean dickish way. You just know how to settle an argument. You’re the first to pick the guy up off the ground and get him another drink. You don’t hold grudges but your temper flares easily.

complete opposite of me, i think. so is the beer one.

laughed at the white russian one though, big lebowski is great.

j0rd
22-11-2015, 12:31 AM
your killing me here dan

Domestic Light Beer – You like to yell. You like to yell in groups. You like to give high fives, smash cans, and bang chicks. The light beer drinker is the beer game champion. You are always up for a game of beer pong, a case race, or a riveting game of point and drink.

&

FlyingJesus
22-11-2015, 01:01 AM
Domestic Beer – You used to be an athlete.
+

Wine – You’re a very social person but prefer to go to parties where you can actually talk to the person next to you. You avoid overcrowded bars and chaotic house parties. You’ve got class, or at least you want people to think you have class. You may not be able to afford a nice bottle of wine yet, but you have aspirations. You still swirl and sniff your wine (http://www.damnfunnypictures.com/funny-pictures/384/funny-wine-labels/) even if it comes out of a box and into a plastic cup. You aren’t pretentious yet, but you dream of the day where you can look down on people.

Fairly bang on tbh, gonna stop drinking beer after this weekend so I can perhaps become an athlete again :P

Hana
22-11-2015, 01:40 PM
Vodka – A Vodka drinker is as versatile as their liquor of choice. They drink according to the time of day and the mood that they’re in.
Yeah accurate tbh

Rachy
27-11-2015, 05:00 PM
Like all these threads about booze LOL

Wine – You’re a very social person but prefer to go to parties where you can actually talk to the person next to you.

so true.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!