View Full Version : Group Expo

David
25-11-2015, 04:15 PM
just here reppin habbox

http://i.imgur.com/U6EzZdf.png

Kasabian; xxMATTGxx; :Cerys;

lawrawrrr
25-11-2015, 04:33 PM
Sulake have specifically asked us to not go in there as its meant to be for new users only - please don't get us in trouble...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David
25-11-2015, 04:39 PM
thats silly then

lawrawrrr
25-11-2015, 04:42 PM
we've got a focus group meeting on Monday and again in December to give feedback so I'll take anything on board!

xxMATTGxx
25-11-2015, 04:44 PM
If they do complain then the reason is: I've been on holiday and have only just returned, I haven't read or seen any memos or information on this expo room and was confused when people were entering the HxHD from the hidden teleporter.

The problem has been resolved and won't happen again.

David
25-11-2015, 05:04 PM
we've got a focus group meeting on Monday and again in December to give feedback so I'll take anything on board!

i think we should be able to sit at the habbox area as long as no one's causing shit, there was another guy from the school at theirs as well

thms
25-11-2015, 05:16 PM
yeah we should be able to sit there to attract new members surely otherwise what's the point??!?!?!? also the polls are fun

David
25-11-2015, 05:18 PM
yeah the polls were good, we found out thms; is the only person in the world to watch pretty little liars

Cerys
25-11-2015, 05:18 PM
yeah if we cant 'greet' the new members then whats the point its stupid

its like they only can choose to go in one room then they can never get back to the main room

lawrawrrr
25-11-2015, 05:26 PM
All I know is powertoo wants this to be a new user only room then they can be greeted once they choose a room to go to! I'll bring it up on Monday and get back to you :)

thms
25-11-2015, 05:49 PM
All I know is powertoo wants this to be a new user only room then they can be greeted once they choose a room to go to! I'll bring it up on Monday and get back to you :)

oh powertoo is such a noob tell her we demand to be apart of the experience of luring them into our super cute help desk and forcing them to join our fansite

FlyingJesus
25-11-2015, 05:56 PM
What's a group expo is it like welcome lounge with teleporters

lawrawrrr
25-11-2015, 06:15 PM
What's a group expo is it like welcome lounge with teleporters
yes

FlyingJesus
25-11-2015, 06:18 PM
yes

thank

.:TaylorSwift:
25-11-2015, 07:10 PM
I think this a cool idea but why can't normal users greet the newcomers. If they are afraid of troling why don't they make it so people who have been in habbo for q certain amount be able to enter like wearing the achievement badge fo enter.

Matt
26-11-2015, 04:22 AM
thms you welcoming people standing outside the door would scare people away which is the opposite of what we want ;l

Sounds like a pretty cool idea and I have been told it's actually working and getting newer users into the Help Desk.

lawrawrrr
26-11-2015, 12:36 PM
I think this a cool idea but why can't normal users greet the newcomers. If they are afraid of troling why don't they make it so people who have been in habbo for q certain amount be able to enter like wearing the achievement badge fo enter.

From what P2 has said I think it's just so new users aren't bombarded and get to explore the first bits by themselves?

I'm going to bring it up on Monday though!

flyingcheese101
28-11-2015, 11:24 AM
How do you even get into it?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!