PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Craziness - Ends 13th December

Johannes
01-12-2015, 07:09 PM
http://habbox.com/staffupload/../assets/images//2015/12/01/d93d874e258bf2196420994aa819a6ca.png

So it's finally December again, and we all know what that means! Christmas is near! And who doesn't love Christmas? No one that's who! Because Christmas is a time for fun and family!

For this competition, I would like you to tell me about your craziest Christmas memory. This could be the time you tripped over a present and knocked over the decorated Christmas tree. Anything will do.

Prize: 5 Credits and 15 Rep

http://habbox.com/staffupload/../assets/images//2015/12/01/54a40ab99ae355e276f4e30762a6d7a4.gif

Joe
09-12-2015, 01:32 PM
Once I had three helpings of trifle and was sick five times - pretty hectic but god was that trifle good.

GoldPyramid
09-12-2015, 01:41 PM
When I was 13 I remember I was so anxious and excited for Christmas that I stayed up the whole night without sleep. A small part of the reason was because I wanted to find out once and for all if Santa was real and I also just couldn't manage to sleep at all. The entire night I watched late night shows up until it reached really early morning where TV shows wouldn't be on, only advertisements.

I regretted not trying to sleep because as soon as I opened my presents I slept the entire day of Christmas and had no fun whatsoever. And since that day I always have a good rest before the day of Christmas.

Prosiary
10-12-2015, 11:01 PM
When I was younger (about 7 if I remember correctly), on Christmas Eve I used to always get told to go bed earlier (Santa was coming!!!) however, I always used to watch TV until really late and always snook downstairs to see if the presents have "arrived" and my dad almost caught me so I ran up the stairs tripped and slid down the stairs stomach first, giving me really bad friction burn, and getting caught being up really late. :(

Matt
11-12-2015, 04:59 AM
We were on holiday in Australia a few years ago and we were staying at my cousins house. On Christmas Day we woke up to the sound of screaming, the smell of burning, christmas carols on really really loud and the smoke alarm going off. My cousin (who was about 12 at the time) was trying to cook popcorn (lmao?) at 5am but screwed up.

Julielol
12-12-2015, 09:55 PM
I woke up and walked down the kitchen to drink some water and I saw my parents putting gifts under the Christmas tree, so it was I who found out that santa didn't exist.

Cosmic
12-12-2015, 10:00 PM
One Christmas I had a toy plane and I flew it into a tree and broke it and I was devastated :'(

Conor
13-12-2015, 12:02 AM
When I was younger I got a present (obviously but bare with me :D) where I just glanced at the label then when I opened it, I said thank you and hugged the wrong person... Well I can tell you that was a awkward 5 minutes ahah.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!