PDA

View Full Version : Festive Fanatics - Ends 7th December

James
01-12-2015, 10:27 PM
http://v6.habbox.com/text/111/Festive+Fanatics

Today at work, we had such an influx of people who came in to buy so many Christmas items and ornaments. Cards, tinsel, baubles, cakes, pies, the lot! I even saw one lady with two large trolleys full of Christmas items, and it made me think; oh wow, she's really going the distance this year. Made me think about how far people go to celebrate Christmas.

For this competition, I would like you to tell me your Christmas routines and how far you go to celebrate it.

Prize: 5 Credits and 15 Rep

Martin
02-12-2015, 08:04 AM
Before Crimbo: Get ridiculously excited, put tree and decorations up in November, listen to lots of Christmas music, go Christmas shopping like 100 times, play Christmas music with the band, watch lots of Christmas movies, spend hours excitedly wrapping presents with lots of fancy ribbons and bows and stuff and writing cards because thats the best part about Christmas!

Crimbo day:

Wake up at 5am
Scream with excitement
Shower
Get Dressed
Check if rudolph has eaten the carrot I left out for him
Look at presents under tree
Scream with excitement again
Have hot chocolate
Help the cats open their preesnts and see the joy on their faces
Open family cards
Open Presents
Have breakfast (fresh Croissants or something)
See whats on TV
Play/Eat/Look (with/at) presents
Go online and see whats occuring
Lay table
Watch TV/Films
Help prepare dinner
Provide cats with mini Christmas dinner
Eat Christmas dinner
Drink more expensive wine than usual
Burp
relax and watch tv/internet
Go to brothers families house
Play Games
Have buffet tea
Watch the Christmas soap episodes
Watch BBC1
Drive Home
Sleep

cotton22
02-12-2015, 05:02 PM
so this is how i so celebrate it...
I got to german market and buy loads of ginger bread and everything..
then on christmas day I wake up at 11 am right then then...
I have a shower ok?..
Get in my clean pi's go downstairs..
tear open my presents..
Jump around like a physco..
have a full english breakfast...
Put on tv for christmas films (christmas carol etc)
Chill with my family..
sing carols...
play christmas music on piano...
get out the beers and egg nog have them with warm mince pies...
go bed and next morning have a hangover :P
:The End:

Cerys
03-12-2015, 01:41 AM
wake up, have breakfast, open presents, have dinner, drink lots, sleep

isnt that what everyone does

Matt
03-12-2015, 07:26 AM
We don't really go all out. Now that my brother and I are older we just wake up at a normal time AND open presents then generally just chill. For the past 4 years we've always had Christmas dinner at our house, so we have people coming round for food and then we generally just eat chocolate, muck around in the pool and have water fights etc.

GoldPyramid
05-12-2015, 09:35 AM
Each year the family goes out shopping and each of us selects a box of baubles, tinsel or decoration of choice that we find aesthetically pleasing or funny.
On December 1, the entire family joins in to set up the Christmas tree, puts tinsel around picture frames and furniture and sets up Christmas lights on the gates and plants outside.
As Christmas gets closer we organise all the food including ham with pineapple, turkey and gravy as well as plenty of fruitcakes and eggnog.
On the day we mainly eat at lunch time and because it's Summer during Australian Christmas we typically get pool toys or pull out our water guns and have fun in the sun till we're tired and have opened all our present.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!