PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] pw reset not working

Red
02-12-2015, 11:24 PM
anyone else having problems with this? Just says oops error, try again later for me. getting a bit annoying now.
habbo staff if you are reading this please get on it, I would very much like to get back onto my acc. x

Samantha
02-12-2015, 11:31 PM
I haven't had this problem, but they don't send reset emails to certain emails such as .co.uk ones, it's incredibly annoying and I've been waiting for days now for it to be sorted. I've had to try contact someone on Twitter as they just think I'm going on about a banned account if I open a ticket because the mods have the inability to read and differentiate email and ban :rolleyes:. I haven't had your problem with the password reset though, only with trying to log in.

Red
02-12-2015, 11:44 PM
I have no desire to use help tool knowing how bad it is, so messaged powertoo and macklebee but heard nothing yet. It's so irritating. I'm guessing its something to do with the new site?
It's the forgot pw thing specifically. The email comes, I click onto it, type the new one but then it won't let me save it. Thinks like hotmail emails not arrive has always been a problem though. x

Matt
03-12-2015, 03:53 AM
I seem to remember I could never even receive the emails from Habbo. I haven't had to change my password in a couple of years now though, maybe it's a short term thing. I wouldn't count on getting a reply from powertoo or Macklebee though.

Samantha
04-12-2015, 10:52 PM
I am now having this problem Red; :@.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!