PDA

View Full Version : Leytonstone railway station terror attack

-:Undertaker:-
05-12-2015, 11:22 PM
Unfolding...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3347632/Tube-terror-knifeman-screaming-Syria-blood-spilled-slashes-man-s-throat-Tasered-police.html

A knifeman slashed a man at a busy London tube station and allegedly shouted 'this is for Syria' before being Tasered by police in what has been described by Scotland Yard as a terrorism attack.

The victim suffered serious knife injuries at Leytonstone underground station shortly after 7pm.

Eyewitnesses claimed they could hear 'this is for Syria' and 'all of your blood will be spilled' during the terrifying attack.

Apologies for the font my laptop is utter shite.

Messi
05-12-2015, 11:44 PM
It's mad to think they're doing all this for nothing why would you ever end your own life based on a myth, obviously the myth being no God exists anywhere. God was made up to make us think there's something there after-life.

David
06-12-2015, 12:00 AM
u ain't no moose limb bruv

unfortunate but not unexpected to me

j0rd
06-12-2015, 12:01 AM
It's mad to think they're doing all this for nothing why would you ever end your own life based on a myth, obviously the myth being no God exists anywhere. God was made up to make us think there's something there after-life.

Jeez I wouldn't say it's for nothing. If people actually did hear them shouting about Syria - they are bombing their country...

Matt
06-12-2015, 01:58 AM
I was born in Leytonstone and I know people who live in the area. It doesn't look like anyone's going to die though which is promising. Scary when it's in places you've been to and know!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!