All your furni gone?! :o

hotslime
05-10-2004, 05:57 AM
All your furni gone?! :o
She has all my rares im talking to her on msn ''/

hotslime
05-10-2004, 02:26 PM
She has all my rares im talking to her on msn ''/

:( she took all my thrones and rares except 10 dicemasters she said :( She wants me to make a offer for everything back but what she dident know is somthing is gonna happen :eusa_ange soz for double post :p

Concentric - Forum Mod
Appologising doesn't make it acceptable. Please dont double post.

Da-Weasel
05-10-2004, 02:30 PM
lol...wotz gonna happen?
:rolleyes:

hotslime
05-10-2004, 11:01 PM
lol...wotz gonna happen?
:rolleyes:

my secret is gonna happen. she hacked my msn i got my msn back :)

blade2291
06-10-2004, 11:14 AM
ummm how is she hacking everything of yours lol

hotslime
07-10-2004, 05:01 AM
ummm how is she hacking everything of yours lol
She got my msn email Lol, but the hacker got hacked LOL! and the hacker that hacked him felt bad and gave me the pass to hotslime :D now i just have to get all my furni back ''/ and unsafty hotslime :D

Arcanum
07-10-2004, 07:44 AM
She got my msn email Lol, but the hacker got hacked LOL! and the hacker that hacked him felt bad and gave me the pass to hotslime :D now i just have to get all my furni back ''/ and unsafty hotslime :D

Seems like you'll be busy the next few days. Good Luck in getting your stuff back! :)

GommeInc
07-10-2004, 06:41 PM
WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT IN HACKING HABBO!?, YOU MAKE A PROFIT OF 0.00P AND YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME, ITS IS A CHAT SITE FOR DEVON'S SAKE SHEESH.

hotslime
08-10-2004, 05:56 AM
WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT IN HACKING HABBO!?, YOU MAKE A PROFIT OF 0.00P AND YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME, ITS IS A CHAT SITE FOR DEVON'S SAKE SHEESH.
There Low lifes lol :)

PumpkinPeta
08-10-2004, 06:28 AM
what is the pint please sum1 tell me geese

THE NINJA
08-10-2004, 08:53 AM
A few of you have said about hacking Habbo.. I'd just like to point out that no one really does. Keylogging and using Trojans is not hacking.

There are some people that could hack Habbo 'properly'. But the reason why script kiddies haven't manage to do it, even if they have the information to do so, is because;

a) They know no methods of hacking.

(In fact, rarely do any of them know much about computers. Now you may be thinking "but some have made programs?". Simple programs. Most of the coding is the same as every other Habbo "scripting" program. The reason why they've been able to keep up-to-date against Habbo security? They either befriend programmers, or they find the source code at places like pscode.com.)

b) They aren't smart enough anyway.
c) Sulake's systems are all unique, nothing like your custom system. It would take an experienced programmer/hacker to hack them.

Mentor
08-10-2004, 09:47 PM
im guesing they just hacked msn , and use the forgot pasword to get the habbo one?

is it just me or is msn stupily easy to hack? or is it just pople who use stipdly ovios passwords?

dj-ally
08-10-2004, 09:49 PM
i was hacked to day to though msn did the girl have blonde hair??????

:(

Da-Weasel
08-10-2004, 09:55 PM
lol most ppl on msn use der first names as der password...sheesh dats kinda obvious dont u fink?

Mentor
08-10-2004, 10:59 PM
if u get a funny program, say multi ploger msn 7 (athogh u cna actalgy get the real beta now) etc, wich is a balck box wich prints u pass deatils? somone used that on me, sligtly evil thing was i tesetd with a friends account and it printed on screen annoying, so i chnage the pas 4 him .. msn is so easy to get at thogh, unless compared to AIM, where msn then becomes a fortress.

(i rambling insesntly today)

GommeInc
09-10-2004, 01:15 AM
Scamming isnt actually a bad thing really, if you got a rare in a giveaway and you got scammed and lost it, you haven't really lost anything but pixels, but the person who paid for it has lost something, so if you get scammed be thankful you didnt buy it and if you did, it is just pixels and imaginary currency.

hotslime
09-10-2004, 07:03 AM
i was hacked to day to though msn did the girl have blonde hair??????

:(

what did the girls msn name start with?

GommeInc
09-10-2004, 12:04 PM
She didnt read my before post did she, was this an msn hack?

hotslime
09-10-2004, 03:46 PM
She didnt read my before post did she, was this an msn hack?

If you mean when i got hacked, No, She guessed my secret questions witch were hard :s And then she went from there.. But i got my email back and i know the pass to hotslime ;)

GommeInc
09-10-2004, 05:12 PM
Well as long as you got your habbo back thats the important thing ish, unless you die or something but we cant help that can we ;)

dj-ice-age
23-10-2004, 08:46 PM
I GOT HACKED WHEN I HAD A DINO NEAVER FOUND WHO IT WAS BUT I STATED AGAIN AND IM TRYING TO GET ANOTHER DINO AND CACH WHO TOOK MY DINO

hotslime
24-10-2004, 01:32 AM
I GOT HACKED WHEN I HAD A DINO NEAVER FOUND WHO IT WAS BUT I STATED AGAIN AND IM TRYING TO GET ANOTHER DINO AND CACH WHO TOOK MY DINO
:eusa_eh: ok..? Rofl

GommeInc
24-10-2004, 07:57 PM
DARN TEXT LANGUAGE, NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND IT!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!