PDA

View Full Version : REMINDER - SPAM

Urges
14-09-2005, 04:55 PM
Hello,

Can I remind all users that spam will not be tolerated anywhere within this category and the forum itself.

Your posts will simply be edited, and you risk recieving a cautioned user membership.

Remember, if you have an ambition of becoming a moderator on HabboxFourm - this will NOT look good on your record.

Your co-operation will be very much appreciated.

Urges, Forum Moderator

Tommy
14-09-2005, 04:56 PM
Why do you label spam as a bad thing? =P
I think a certain type of spam is fun, and isnt what a forum is for anyway?

crana.c
14-09-2005, 04:57 PM
ok sounds fair ;] and your doing a great job btw

Seacat
14-09-2005, 05:04 PM
I don't know what Forum you visit, but I've never heard of a Forum specifically for spam, and I don't find it fun either.

Why do you label spam as a bad thing? =P
I think a certain type of spam is fun, and isnt what a forum is for anyway?

Urges
14-09-2005, 05:05 PM
Well,

People do not create threads on such a serious topic and wish to have their threads filles with utter nonsense.

And, like I say - it is generally against the rules anyway.

Crana.c thankyou for the comment, it means alot :eusa_danc

Tommy
14-09-2005, 05:10 PM
I don't know what Forum you visit, but I've never heard of a Forum specifically for spam, and I don't find it fun either.

I dont mean spam as in making a thread about "omg i broke a nail!" but I mean if youre bored and you want to make a random post it shouldnt be closed, forums are meant to beat boredom, i go on REMOVED which allows swearing, spam and posting pictures of youreself. It works smoothly and they only remove very bad comments. We get a chance to be grown up on there, but spam on totally random subjects to beat boredom like a forum was originally for ¬.¬

Edit by Urges - Forum URL removed - the forum contains things deemed inappropriate. Thanks

Rebecca
14-09-2005, 05:14 PM
um urges whats your av meant to be?

Edit by Urges - Please do not SPAM [Read first post] Thankyou

Urges
14-09-2005, 05:14 PM
Threads do not get closed because of spam.... and the mentioned forum above is totally different from this forum, HabboxForum is meant for all ages.

Tommy
14-09-2005, 05:15 PM
Threads do not get closed because of spam.... and the mentioned forum above is totally different from this forum, HabboxForum is meant for all ages.

Which is its main problem ¬.¬

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!