PDA

View Full Version : Old Habbo

MafiaBorn
13-12-2015, 06:29 AM
Hey, I jumped on Habbo for the first time today in over 4 years. Alot has changed, I am here to look for people that still play that have been playing since day 1. My account was made in 2003, If there is any orignals left out there we should get together for some good old reminiscing

Conor
13-12-2015, 01:13 PM
Hey, I jumped on Habbo for the first time today in over 4 years. Alot has changed, I am here to look for people that still play that have been playing since day 1. My account was made in 2003, If there is any orignals left out there we should get together for some good old reminiscing

Hi MafiaBorn, a lot has changed in them years, the layout, the way things happen amongst everything else. I hope you stick around and support us here at Habbox and apply to be part of our team over at Habbox.com/jobs.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi MafiaBorn, a lot has changed in them years, the layout, the way things happen amongst everything else. I hope you stick around and support us here at Habbox and apply to be part of our team over at Habbox.com/jobs.

!x!dude!x!2
13-12-2015, 05:52 PM

Been playing since 05, but my account is 08. I'm down for some reminiscing

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!