PDA

View Full Version : X-Factor auditions - Ends 25th December

Julielol
13-12-2015, 06:33 PM
http://i65.tinypic.com/2iuyqz5.gif

X-Factor is currently famous all around the world and I know that everyone is talking about how exciting X-Factor is. Many of you would love to audition, I know that someday I would love to walk up on that stage and sing for the judges.

For this competition, I would like you to tell me, what you would you do if you had the chance to audition?
The most creative idea will win!

Prize: 1 weeks VIP and 15 rep

FlyingJesus
22-12-2015, 11:29 PM
My chums and I have been saying for years that we should go on and do the entirety of the Pokérap, taking it in turns to name each one. OBVIOUS WINNERS OF THE ENTIRE SHOW RIGHT THERE just do the same thing each week

Lewis
23-12-2015, 03:01 PM
My chums and I have been saying for years that we should go on and do the entirety of the Pokérap, taking it in turns to name each one. OBVIOUS WINNERS OF THE ENTIRE SHOW RIGHT THERE just do the same thing each week

I'd vote for you!

I'd probably do a Johnny Cash song (well these aren't his original songs but still) like Hurt or Redemption Day. Nobody ever does songs like that on the xFactor, so it'd stand out probably lol

Alkaz
23-12-2015, 03:06 PM
Probably The Saturdays - What about us!

Matt
25-12-2015, 03:20 PM
probably hotline bling init

Reality
25-12-2015, 05:58 PM
Stand there and talk the words instead of singing them, less mainstream that way...!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!