PDA

View Full Version : Does this happen to anyone else?

CottonCandle
18-12-2015, 01:06 PM
Something will go wrong, but it'll just be a small thing that's really no big deal. You know it's no big deal. You know it's not important.

Yet you're extremely, irrationally saddened over it?

I was shaking my coffee creamer and I knocked my wine glass into the floor so white so wow and it broke. It wasn't even a messy thing to clean up; it was empty and it only broke into three pieces. I didn't even buy it myself and I could go buy another for $7 at Wal Mart. But for some reason I just want to cry!

buttons
18-12-2015, 04:03 PM
sometimes lots of tiny things that happen will build up and up and then finally I will cry/scream over what seems like a little thing but it's actually the accumulation of lots of tiny stressful things :P

dbgtz
18-12-2015, 04:59 PM
I'd just sweep it up and move on personally speaking. Don't really get annoyed/upset at much, so I don't see myself getting annoyed/upset over something small. I'd rather just sweep it under the rug and move on.

FlyingJesus
19-12-2015, 02:32 AM
Yeah it's because you get really hyped up about whatever little thing it is and then suddenly it's taken away from you and all that's left is disappointment :'(

Red
19-12-2015, 08:55 AM
Yea but it's usually from being stressed about other things. But yes last week I came
home to this door plaque I have had since I was 5 thrown in the bin!! The bins had been emptied that day too so couldn't even go and get it. Made me really upset because I had memories attatched to it but in general I hate losing/breaking things.

Expling
19-12-2015, 11:01 AM
yes!
I always get sad over little things
like last year i helped out these year 7 students because I was a mentor at my school, and at the end of the trip i went on with them they gave me this cute paper card with loads of nice drawings in it saying thanks and stuff then a few weeks later it accidentally went into water and all the colour disappeared :(
so now it's just an empty piece of paper

I was really sad for so long, I still am thinking about it - I feel bad too but I've kept it so i can remember what it looked like at least

Zak
19-12-2015, 03:42 PM
Yes, I am a perfectionist at most things

thms
22-12-2015, 02:29 AM
not sad but irritated but i get over it eventually. i'm always making silly mistakes than i soon regret so it just ANNOYS me blah

Nick
22-12-2015, 07:03 AM
yes i then swear alot

lawrawrrr
22-12-2015, 10:58 AM
Yeah I get irrationally angry and have overly emotional reactions to most things. I just have to tell myself that it's not over the one thing that's set me off but a combination of a lot of things that have happened. I'll have the most outrageous reactions to tiny things because it's just the build up of it all :(

Rachy
23-12-2015, 04:34 PM
Doesn't happen to me ;o

Josh!
23-12-2015, 06:04 PM
Not really. But if you have a lot building up the smallest thing can break you down.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!