PDA

View Full Version : Legends - How many vials.

LesbianGhost
14-09-2005, 05:38 PM
How many vials should I enchant and fill for legends? I'm currently having to drink mind bombs to bring my mage level back up.. This is insane, my main stats are 0.

Warlord1990
14-09-2005, 05:40 PM
There's something called 'Stat Restore Potion'?

LesbianGhost
14-09-2005, 05:41 PM
Can't be bothered buying them.. This is easier, I'll just kill myself once they're enchanted, and how does that help with my question?

Infrontation
14-09-2005, 05:41 PM
I used 30.. But they barely worked.. I just owned its butt with d long

Warlord1990
14-09-2005, 05:54 PM
Can't be bothered buying them.. This is easier, I'll just kill myself once they're enchanted, and how does that help with my question?

How many vials should I enchant and fill for legends? I'm currently having to drink mind bombs to bring my mage level back up.. This is insane, my main stats are 0.

It restores stats... Hence "'stat restore' potion" (Yes, it does restore your all stats except a few like agility)

Also they are hardly a burden on your money to buy/make them? and it was a suggestion to help you restore your magic faster than getting drunk on cheap ale, they come in doses up to 4, therefore saving you time?

Edit for Nets: I know what the question was, it's called a suggestion to help restore magic more efficiently. So you have to state the obvious by repeating her question?

nets
14-09-2005, 05:56 PM
It restores stats... Hence "'stat restore' potion" (Yes, it does restore your all stats except a few like agility)

She just explained that she doesn't want to go out and buy them. And her question was how many vials will she need..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!