PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Famous Death of 2016 predictions

-:Undertaker:-
28-12-2015, 12:42 AM
Alright so as I have posted before I follow this website daily called http://www.deathlist.net/ which is a compiled list of 50 famous people who people on the website believe will die that year for various reasons. There's certain criteria and rules for the list, but generally that is the gist of it.

But I wondered who HabboxForum thought would be the biggest celebrity/famous death of the coming year 2016?

In 2015 the most notable deaths have been the likes of Sir Christopher Lee, Leonard Nimoy, Lord Howe, Lord Healey, Terry Pratchett, B. B. King, Nicholas Winton, Wes Craven and Jackie Collins. But I don't really think we've had any bigger deaths as we did in 2014 like Robin Williams/Joan Rivers/Lord Attenborough or in previous years with huge deaths of the likes of Michael Jackson. I'd say in 2015 the biggest death in news coverage was probably Sir Christopher Lee although it was hardly shocking given his very advanced age.

So who are your picks for 2016 and who's the biggest death of 2016 you would predict?

Kasabian
28-12-2015, 12:47 AM
paul gascoigne can't have long left, unfortunately

David
28-12-2015, 12:48 AM
queen's a goner rip
philip too, why not

Kasabian
28-12-2015, 12:49 AM
queen's a goner rip
philip too, why not

2 public holidays, excellent

Stephen
28-12-2015, 12:51 AM
DAVID JASON

Samantha
28-12-2015, 12:55 AM
DAVID JASON

No please don't even suggest that :'(! Pretty much my only goal in life is to meet him before he dies.

I think Prince Phillip or Rolf Harris.

Less known maybe Emily Bishop in Coronation Street, I know it's not a big name, but she's taking some time away from the soap and it just sounds fishy to me.

j0rd
28-12-2015, 01:03 AM
katie hopkins
another public holiday

Samantha
28-12-2015, 01:04 AM
katie hopkins
another public holiday

She would probably come back from the dead to complain about us having a day off instead of working.

28-12-2015, 01:07 AM
@Samanfa (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=68263); That's interesting I didn't know she was taking time off... does sound strange. Isn't that what Anne Kirkbride (Deirdre Barlow) did?

My top pick for 2016 is probably King Rama IX of Thailand.

Think there's gonna be a few biggies for the next upcoming year.... former US Presidents George H Bush and Jimmy Carter are very strong candidates. Emperor Akhito of Japan maybe or the Empress. Sir Bruce Forsyth unlikely but next few months critical. Kirk Douglas good chance. Nancy Reagan good chance.

David
28-12-2015, 01:13 AM
@Samanfa (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=68263); That's interesting I didn't know she was taking time off... does sound strange. Isn't that what Anne Kirkbride (Deirdre Barlow) did?

Think there's gonna be a few biggies for the next upcoming year.... former US Presidents George H Bush and Jimmy Carter are very strong candidates. Emperor Akhito of Japan maybe or the Empress. Sir Bruce Forsyth unlikely but next few months critical. Kirk Douglas good chance. Nancy Reagan good chance.

kirk douglas first man to reach 200

Samantha
28-12-2015, 02:10 AM

Yeah I can't remember when, but it's sometime in 2016! I think she's the longest running female character now though so it'll be a shame if she has gone due to illness.

Her exit story line will see her become interested in helping more abroad, which some people on the street advises her to do so.

Yeah Anne Kirkbride did the same, but saying that Simon Gregson who plays Steve is having time off for something (might be due to his child being born, but he had time off before that, I don't wanna say he has an illness I can't Google to check so don't take my word for it) as well so maybe it's something and nothing.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

thms
28-12-2015, 02:53 AM
i believe simon gregson was suffering from depression (as was his character) Samanfa;

also dan has that site ever predicted any celebrities deaths of whatever year correctly? never knew it was a thing and curious to know

28-12-2015, 03:03 AM
also dan has that site ever predicted any celebrities deaths of whatever year correctly? never knew it was a thing and curious to know

Yup. This year they've tied with another record year having got right 14/50.

lawrawrrr
28-12-2015, 10:36 AM
Seems like Prince Philip gets sicker every year so I doubt he's got long left...

other than that I hate predicting death it's so MORBID

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abc
28-12-2015, 11:50 AM
She would probably come back from the dead to complain about us having a day off instead of working.

That wouldn't surprise me.

thms
28-12-2015, 11:55 AM
Yup. This year they've tied with another record year having got right 14/50.

ooooh cool. such an odd thing to predict though, genuinely wonder how they do it lmao

dbgtz
28-12-2015, 12:09 PM
The Queen
Around mid April

Or John Cleese

Joe
28-12-2015, 02:08 PM
The Queen
Around mid April

Or John Cleese

no the queen CAN'T die she lives forever right?

but no this is mean guys can't we all just be healthy and well :(

Kyle
28-12-2015, 06:14 PM
David Attenborough
Gordon Ramsay
Mary berry
Four more leaders of ISIS or whatever new name we've given them
Kony
Richard Bransons mum
Tupac
Stevie nicks
Hugh heffner

28-12-2015, 09:32 PM
I think whenever Prince Philip passes the Queen will follow within like a year or two. Deathlist members seem to think that too.

Jurv
28-12-2015, 11:15 PM
Sean Connery

Hannah
28-12-2015, 11:35 PM
I genuinely feel like Harry Enfield will die this year.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!