PDA

View Full Version : What does your Habbox username mean/why did you choose it?

-:Undertaker:-
29-12-2015, 02:24 AM
A simple question, what is the reason behind your username here on the forum?

Mine is simply, it was my Habbo Hotel username and I have never changed it on the forum.

tbh it annoys me when people keep changing usernames and they're like "hey dan" and it's like ermmm sorry who u again

How about you?

scottish
29-12-2015, 02:27 AM
it means I'm better than the English

Joe
29-12-2015, 12:52 PM
It is my name

xxMATTGxx
29-12-2015, 01:25 PM
It's my Habbo name which at the age of 10/11/12 or whatever young age I was thought it would be a fantastic idea to have xxMATTGxx. No idea what I was thinking - Sigh.

Absently
29-12-2015, 02:11 PM
My habbo name, the one I had right before this was Cupcake which is simply because it's cute and has a little linking thing to my relationship :) I've had loads of other name changes, so I won't get into it haha

abc
29-12-2015, 02:14 PM
someone gave me this name

Hannah
29-12-2015, 02:54 PM
Mine was initially my Habbo username, and now it's my name.

Lewis
29-12-2015, 05:15 PM
Forum name is just my actual name obviously.

My habbo name Mk, is simply random. People still mistake me for a guy called Marc whose username is Mk (I think he's on HxF too) - this has been happening for years, sometimes I just go along with it lol

I made Mk, after all of my accounts got banned, but only if I tried to access it from my own computer. So I went on a different computer, went on my banned account with furniture and transferred it to a new account (as it seemed I could make new accounts on my own computer). So I transferred it all to Mk, and then of course everything gets unbanned a day or so later making what I did pointless.

I still don't know why or what happened to cause that exactly. It did literally say when I logged in that I was banned, I think, but not when I logged into someone elses computer.

thms
29-12-2015, 05:17 PM
thms is my name without da vowelz

Samantha
29-12-2015, 06:27 PM
Just my name, but with 'f' instead of 'th'.

Cosmic
29-12-2015, 06:35 PM
Some time ago I was obsessed with this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EIeUlvHAiM

and it went from there

Jurv
29-12-2015, 06:55 PM
It's my Habbo name and it has no meaning I just made it up

Annoyingly though I made it just before the name clearout so I got better names but didnt change because I was staff at the time and it had already been announced

joshuar
30-12-2015, 02:50 AM
I stole mine from ex Forum Manager/Habbo X Anitar, it worked for her and it worked for me.

Jake
30-12-2015, 10:32 AM
Mines pretty self explanatory but I wish I would have chosen something else :(

HawtNerd
30-12-2015, 10:46 AM
Was my Habbo name since I joined Habbo (13 years old lool)

Rachy
30-12-2015, 03:20 PM
it my name

dbgtz
31-12-2015, 02:54 PM
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball GT

It would have been dbzgt (i.e. chronological order) but it was taken on Habbo, so I made dbgtz instead. Maybe one day I will switch to dbgtzs.

Oddy
03-01-2016, 09:57 PM
Odd wich is my name, and a y to attract ladies

Prosiary
03-01-2016, 10:23 PM
it was autogenerated

Sho
03-01-2016, 10:25 PM
Jam; started calling me it and i really wanted to change my name from .cymru., but couldn't because i was comps manager at the time. so i just made a new habbo and shonly was available so idk that's it really
idk i kinda wanna change it to just sho but i was told i had to wait
Nick; how long do i have to wait to get the name sho pls

-:Undertaker:-
03-01-2016, 10:44 PM
i wonder how many people have never changed their names on here like me... like ever. anyone else?

Sho
03-01-2016, 11:01 PM
@Jam (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=93499); started calling me it and i really wanted to change my name from .cymru., but couldn't because i was comps manager at the time. so i just made a new habbo and shonly was available so idk that's it really
idk i kinda wanna change it to just sho but i was told i had to wait
@Nick (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=75119); how long do i have to wait to get the name sho pls

update: changed to sho because that's my name

Mikey
07-01-2016, 12:37 AM
Mikey because people used to called me Mikey. MikeyFusion same as before but then needed something to go after it so I was watching television and the Gliette Fusion advert came up and the name was available. So.. yeah?

Alkaz
07-01-2016, 12:42 AM
tbh it annoys me when people keep changing usernames and they're like "hey dan" and it's like ermmm sorry who u again
hey dan! alkaz here x

My current forum name is dedicated to the great woman herself, Khloe Kardashian. No explanation needed!

buttons
07-01-2016, 08:51 AM
i wonder how many people have never changed their names on here like me... like ever. anyone else?
me, changed mine briefly to 'god' to stop dragga having it. im buttons cause i like chocolate buttons.

x-s-x
07-01-2016, 06:22 PM
My Habbox name is my actual name, because it's my name.. :P

(Well apart from the extra e as I wanted it to match my Habbo name)

Expling
07-01-2016, 06:55 PM
ok i remember right i use to have habbo accounts but was never active and one day i really wanted to start playing so i did
and every single thing i put in to be my username was taken so i got annoyed and just sat in my room writing out random words which meant nothing
im sure i have it somewhere but there were words you wouldnt believe
and then i found expling obviously which was easy to remember, catchy etc so i kept wiht it
cba changing my forum username to anything else so i just kept it as my habbo name hehe

lawrawrrr
07-01-2016, 07:05 PM
-fire-girl- was based on a book I was reading at the time by Tony Abbott

lawrawrrr is my name and the rawr was because I was obsessed with those stupid emo dinosaur comics that said RAWR means I love you in dinosaur

doughnutty (the only other account i've used consistently) I was just thinking of words and I was watching the Simpsons. I don't even like doughnuts...

scottish
07-01-2016, 09:56 PM
-fire-girl- was based on a book I was reading at the time by Tony Abbott

lawrawrrr is my name and the rawr was because I was obsessed with those stupid emo dinosaur comics that said RAWR means I love you in dinosaur

doughnutty (the only other account i've used consistently) I was just thinking of words and I was watching the Simpsons. I don't even like doughnuts...

legolass

lawrawrrr
07-01-2016, 09:57 PM
legolass

Don't use it as a username but that's based on my fav elf and the fact I am a lass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scottish
07-01-2016, 10:05 PM
Don't use it as a username but that's based on my fav elf and the fact I am a lass

and love lego

lawrawrrr
07-01-2016, 10:09 PM
and love lego

You're not wrong there

But it's taken on most websites

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!