PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever put anything living out of its misery?

-:Undertaker:-
30-12-2015, 12:14 AM
A simple question, have you ever put anything living out of its misery?

I guess the biggest thing I have ever put out of misery would be a pigeon, it was laying there knock knock knockin' on heavens door in pain and I stomped on its head to send it to the bird box in the sky. Apart from that I can't really think of anything other than like removing some sickly bushes and trees I have had over the years: only the other day I took down an indoor plant that was dying via a saw and replaced it with an artificial.

How about you?

Nick
30-12-2015, 12:23 AM
yes i live in australia so i am fighting of snakes with my knife in my backyard pretty much every day

David
30-12-2015, 12:26 AM
yes i live in australia so i am fighting of snakes with my knife in my backyard pretty much every day

crikey

Nick
30-12-2015, 12:31 AM
crikey

u heard it first from the only true blue aussie at habbox forum

Jurv
30-12-2015, 12:33 AM
Omg is this thread for real I am mortified!

No I have never and I don't think I could even think about stomping on a pigeons head

Meanies
30-12-2015, 12:36 AM
Never personally but my old hamster was on it's way out and my mum's ex-partner put it in a bag and suffocated it so it wouldn't just be having a painful death

FlyingJesus
30-12-2015, 02:41 AM
Sometimes I'll just batter a fox in the face with a crowbar because it looks a bit upset

joshuar
30-12-2015, 02:47 AM
i caught an injured pigeon in a box and we dropped it off at a vets for them to wring it's neck?

Meanies
30-12-2015, 03:11 AM
Sometimes I'll just batter a fox in the face with a crowbar because it looks a bit upset

NO. When I was driving home from work today a fox had literally just been hit on the other side of the road so I span around at the roundabout to move it off the road seeing as it was still in one piece but within the minute it took me to get to it someone had gone over it and it's head was clean off. Not messing with that disaster so continued on my way ;l

Kyle
30-12-2015, 08:05 AM
Hit some rabbits with a torch to finish em ready for skinning but stomping something's head off seems a bit too far like

ToxicMint
30-12-2015, 10:18 AM
A simple question, have you ever put anything living out of its misery?

I guess the biggest thing I have ever put out of misery would be a pigeon, it was laying there knock knock knockin' on heavens door in pain and I stomped on its head to send it to the bird box in the sky. Apart from that I can't really think of anything other than like removing some sickly bushes and trees I have had over the years: only the other day I took down an indoor plant that was dying via a saw and replaced it with an artificial.

How about you?

*REMOVED*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post edited by Cerys (Forum Moderator) Please do not be rude to other members

lawrawrrr
30-12-2015, 11:46 AM
the shit this is such a creepy thread

no I could never do that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kasabian
30-12-2015, 12:04 PM
I snapped a chickens neck

lemons
30-12-2015, 12:45 PM
gross did you have pigeon brains on your shoe

Johannes
30-12-2015, 01:09 PM
I killed a spider once... am I going to hell?

Gina
30-12-2015, 01:12 PM
dan are u ok???? ur threads are concerning

but no i havent

Absently
30-12-2015, 02:11 PM
Definitely not. I've watched a friend crack his chickens necks before because a dog had gotten at them and it was better to put them out of their misery :(

Empired
30-12-2015, 03:20 PM
I was telling FlyingJesus; I've had to kill a mouse before because our cat had brought it in but hadn't finished it off and it was dripping blood everywhere because its back leg was coming off and it wasn't gonna survive.

I was so sad for ages after :'( Scarred to this day tbh </3

Stephen
31-12-2015, 12:08 AM
not yet but I hope to do so soon. This creature named undertaker i think it is

thms
31-12-2015, 04:33 AM
wHAT Omg

NO!

dbgtz
31-12-2015, 02:17 PM

I don't think attacking animals is the same as putting it out of its misery.

No, I don't recall I have.

Nick
31-12-2015, 02:24 PM
I don't think attacking animals is the same as putting it out of its misery.

No, I don't recall I have.

soz i cant help it they try to kill me!!!!

Samantha
01-01-2016, 10:48 PM
No I can't say I have - I remember seeing a pigeon with a bad leg as it had wire around it, but it wouldn't let my mum help :(.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!