PDA

View Full Version : Banned

scottish
30-12-2015, 12:13 PM
Are you banned from anywhere (by which I mostly mean IRL, unless your story for being banned from something online is fascinating)? if so why?

lawrawrrr
30-12-2015, 12:27 PM
Nope!!! Although I have been told I "wouldn't be welcome" back somewhere but that was cos of other people in the group not me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jurv
30-12-2015, 12:37 PM
Not really no but I remember in one of my first years in high school I was in Woolworths with my mate and he was stealing sweets from the pick n mix and got caught. I tried to pretend he wasn't with me but we both got kicked out hahaha we were vile

Kasabian
30-12-2015, 01:06 PM
I got banned from a pub when I was 15 for underage drinking. My uncle got me a beer instead of a shandy. Thrilling.

lemons
30-12-2015, 01:14 PM
toys r us with friends for racing around the shop on their bikes and scooters

the school library for 1 week for apparently breaking into it with a ruler

Alkaz
30-12-2015, 01:50 PM
Nope never been banned from anything other than Habbo.

Cerys
30-12-2015, 03:13 PM
I've got 'banned' from Ann Summers in Wakefield when I was like 12 cos me and a few friends were having sword fights with the dildos and they told us off and said don't come back

rnix
30-12-2015, 03:49 PM
I'm banned from the entertainer because i was mounting all the animals on top of eachother in sexual positions around the whole store oops

-:Undertaker:-
30-12-2015, 03:53 PM
nope i'm not banned from anywhere

had a huge argument once with these ***** bouncers in leeds as they tripped a girl over and didn't even help her up so i just gave them a piece of my mind but by then i'd had enough of them all night. never ever experienced doormen like it in my life EVER and they all seemed like utter *****.

so whether i'm barred idk but i dont care. i'll stick to liverpool where the bars seem to want my money and you can have a talk with the bouncers.

buttons
30-12-2015, 05:33 PM
yeah banned from a teenage group (obv when I was a teen) for changing the computer screen savers to dildos.

Brad
30-12-2015, 05:40 PM
I haven't been banned from anywhere yet... I'm waiting for it though. ;)

abc
30-12-2015, 05:48 PM
Apart from my high school computers, nope.

Jake
30-12-2015, 06:41 PM
I got banned from a club near me for being too agressive. Joke is i was working there & kicked off because the security went to punch a woman. I quit the day after and I've been turned away everytime since.

Gina
30-12-2015, 07:00 PM
been kicked out of the shopping centre near me many times because its like my fave place for playing hide&seek and it and whatev else but never actually banned from anyway

Samantha
02-01-2016, 07:28 PM
I'm not banned from anywhere physically, I think I'm still banned from HotUKDeals online, but that's it.

lemons
02-01-2016, 07:35 PM
I'm not banned from anywhere physically, I think I'm still banned from HotUKDeals online, but that's it.

why

Samantha
02-01-2016, 07:36 PM
why

I posted a couple of deals for Home Bargains, but because I work there it's classed as advertising which isn't allowed. I didn't go on to advertise, just to tell people of a good deal that was actually in the shop lmao.

scottish
02-01-2016, 08:09 PM
I posted a couple of deals for Home Bargains, but because I work there it's classed as advertising which isn't allowed. I didn't go on to advertise, just to tell people of a good deal that was actually in the shop lmao.

did you post inside info (staff price sheets etc)? otherwise how would they know ur staff

Samantha
02-01-2016, 08:24 PM
did you post inside info (staff price sheets etc)? otherwise how would they know ur staff

No, the only thing I posted was a picture of a receipt when I didn't get my discount so it wouldn't have given indication. I think because I posted a few around the same time or posted only mainly about Home Bargains they found it a little weird. They messaged me asking if I was associated with them, but before I could reply they'd removed my deals and banned me lmao.

Expling
02-01-2016, 10:16 PM
i was banned from my school library because my friends were messing around and pushed each other of chairs and the table went flying it was proper awks
and my librarian came over and was like
!! get out
and im like why me i didnt do anything
but she was like
idc u were still involved and she then added on something like 'well like u will sit in here on ur own anyway' so
not really banned but told to get out

rip
i cant really remember anything else but im usually the shy kid in the group so if i were banned from anywhere it wouldve been my friends' fault and not mine

e5
03-01-2016, 12:54 AM
think I've been 'banned' from few pubs and clubs in town, but it only lasts the night it seems as I've been in since and they never remember me, so I can't be on pub watch :D

- - - Updated - - -

nope i'm not banned from anywhere

had a huge argument once with these ***** bouncers in leeds as they tripped a girl over and didn't even help her up so i just gave them a piece of my mind but by then i'd had enough of them all night. never ever experienced doormen like it in my life EVER and they all seemed like utter *****.

so whether i'm barred idk but i dont care. i'll stick to liverpool where the bars seem to want my money and you can have a talk with the bouncers.
bouncers are utter ******s in Leeds haha. They are funny about everything and so strict, but they let all the stabbers in and there's still incidents in clubs now! atleast they're consistent haha

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!