PDA

View Full Version : PS Store

Phil
01-01-2016, 07:46 PM
What games have you bought from the PS Store? Do you generally prefer to have digital copies of games rather than buying disks?

The only game I currently have from the store is Rocket League. I had a few more when I had my PS3 but there's no way of carrying them over.....that I know of??? :S I generally prefer to have disks of games so I can play them and then trade them in when I am finished.

All the games I had on the PS3 were like Crash Bandicoot and Spyro :P

David
01-01-2016, 07:49 PM
nothing yet, prefer disc's anyway

dbgtz
01-01-2016, 08:42 PM
A load of games from PS+ that I couldn't name them all. Bought a load over the time too, a few PS1 classics (MGS1, Abe's Odyssey and A Bug's Life), The Last of Us (technically was bundled with my PS4 but whatever), SARPBC, Battlefield 1943 (great game), Dyad, Fat Princess and a few more I can't really remember.

Stephen
02-01-2016, 12:59 PM
i got really drunk other night and blacked out then few days later i noticed psn charges on my bank statement
thought someone had hacked my account stole my card details and started buying random games I never play
but then looked at the time of purchase and my browser history did not lie

at least I'm ps+ so I got discounts

Josh!
02-01-2016, 03:30 PM
disc's, that way I can sell them when I get bored with them

Sho
06-01-2016, 02:09 PM
I prefer buying disks so I can sell them afterwards, but I've bought Spyro from the store hahah. probably bought a few more too, but I rarely play console so I can't think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!