PDA

View Full Version : Connexions Card..?

Fruitbox.
14-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Is anyone else getting a Connexions card?
My year had our photo's done for them today >.<
If you dont know what a connextions card is it's like a card for students and you get discounts at certain shops..

xJoeYx
18-09-2005, 10:46 AM
Yeh, i'm getting one, its part of the school rules to get one :s i dont really want it, the picture will be bad, they only took it with a stupid little webcam.
I hope you get discount in HMV, tis the only place i shop.

Fruitbox.
25-09-2005, 01:01 PM
Lol i know my pic will turn out bad. I was laughing for some reason when he was adjusting the webcam >.< He was a right *****r. :x

Mentor
17-10-2005, 10:42 PM
Yea there useful, so much discounting is avaible with them (far more than the card clames is)

My pic suprisngly turned out relitivy normal on the connections card "/

Diamondkid
18-10-2005, 09:40 PM
I havent got a card but we have connexions at school

Mentor
18-10-2005, 09:57 PM
U only get it if u a studant, aka after compoucry education, if u go 6 form etc "/
Connections is just the name of the thing in charge of it all, wich would be why u lesson has that name :D

NekkLe
18-10-2005, 10:12 PM
I havn't got a connexions card, I could get one but I use my 'NUS card'. Its basically the same thing, works the same way and yes, you can get discounts at HMV with it :) I use that, I can't really be bothered to get a connexions card if I have this one.

Mentor
18-10-2005, 10:22 PM
Its not like its much effort, i got mine (well got stuff done of it) indcution day, just fileld little form, and had the pic, then got it resently.
So my way of thinking says that u may as well since u do get useful discounts, such as club sandwidge, and even cinima Even thogh the majoty arnt listed on the cards and are for more genaral useage, rather than anyone who can show there a studant rather than perfeicalky for connections cards thingys "/

Ive never head of NUS, who runs that skeim?

Angel-Light
18-10-2005, 11:52 PM
Ah in Scotland we have Young Scot :p It's also a form of identity yet on my picture I look like a lobster. Most of the discounts are rubbish too :rolleyes:Also at school it is our refectory card. So we use the card to put money on and buy lunch with yet I have never used it yet...

Fruitbox.
19-10-2005, 04:19 PM
My card came in the post a couple of weeks ago and my pic turned out fine but he spelt my name wrong!! who spells 'Katie' like Katey? -.-

RyAzIzErE
27-10-2005, 11:43 AM
As i live in Essex it is PArt of the Countys Rules for every Child to have a BITE Card!

Bite you ask me?

Be Identifyed Throughout Essex

It is like a connexions proof of age card but can be used for the Libary :( Boring!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!