PDA

View Full Version : What habits have you picked up from other Habboxers?

David
04-01-2016, 02:53 PM
^

let me think of one i'll reply in a bit

Kasabian
04-01-2016, 02:54 PM
Everyone should be putting "Mett Ghana"

David
04-01-2016, 02:55 PM

i've seen complete randoms call him that it's great. best thing we ever did

xxMATTGxx
04-01-2016, 03:01 PM

i've seen complete randoms call him that it's great. best thing we ever did

Yeah, it's not just you guys now. People have hooked onto it :P

FlyingJesus
04-01-2016, 03:49 PM
Being single forever

Martin
04-01-2016, 03:51 PM
I'm pretty sure I never used to say "irl" all the time before joining Habbox!

Empired
04-01-2016, 04:03 PM
Thought =] was the ugliest smiley face ever and then welshcake; started using it all the time so I started using it sarcastically and now I can't stop =] =]

Cerys
04-01-2016, 04:28 PM
talking like tht yknow not full sentences so u kno i look stupid

before i joined habbox I used to be full grammar and everything, full sentences etc. now you've all corrupted me

welshcake
04-01-2016, 04:31 PM
Thought =] was the ugliest smiley face ever and then @welshcake (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=91945); started using it all the time so I started using it sarcastically and now I can't stop =] =]
I started using it as a joke and now I can't stop either!

I have picked up the like typing 1 word per bubble thing from @Expling (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=122515);
oh and typing with terrible grammar just like Cerys said
I also used to type really well

Elegance
04-01-2016, 05:41 PM
i always say roasted because of prosiary

and i always say rip but i don't even know who that came from, all i know is that i should probs blame habbox

Kyle
04-01-2016, 05:53 PM
a few weeks ago i asked my mum "will i turn the tv off" instead of should/shall and she got a bit confused like i ws asking her to predict the future. think that's from the irish people here.

and sometimes i stop using capitals for I's but still use punctuation. thanks buttons; i'm disgusted with myself

buttons
04-01-2016, 05:56 PM
i would say "will i turn the tv off" too... lol and very sorry!

Expling
04-01-2016, 06:54 PM
ive got a few

i say deep a lot because of Yuxin;
i call myself a catholic cos of Elegance;
i tend to put 'like' on the end of my sentences too cos of welshcake;

also, cos i call people by their usernames i sometimes call people welshcake and zealoux irl it's so awks
and BOBBA OH MY GOD I SAY BOBBA ALL THE TIME

i think thats it

Cerys
04-01-2016, 07:29 PM
i always say roasted because of prosiary

and i always say rip but i don't even know who that came from, all i know is that i should probs blame habbox

i think that one may have been me...........x

umm i also tend to do the whole omg so and so's here ;IDLE!!! thing but idk who started that

Empired
04-01-2016, 07:38 PM
also, cos i call people by their usernames i sometimes call people welshcake and zealoux irl it's so awks
yee I do this all the time because I don't like using peoples real names unless their usernames are difficult to type or are basically their names already

welshcake
04-01-2016, 08:52 PM
yee I do this all the time because I don't like using peoples real names unless their usernames are difficult to type or are basically their names already
I don't think I've called you by your name ever in my life

I also say 'y'all' now and I can't remember who like was the reason I started that
might have been Hannah

Sho
04-01-2016, 11:43 PM
i type irl after things to people and i blame Martin; for this and what's worse i sometimes say irl after sentences when i speak irl :l

i think i've stopped doing a lot of the things that i used to do since i'm not that active anymore. i now type in lower case all the time even though i used to type proper, although i think that's just laziness more than anything. i once texted my non-habbox friend telling them to enter comps when i was manager once which was interesting. erm that's it really

Red
04-01-2016, 11:56 PM
I can't really think but I'm sure there is loads. The typing like one word a line was a habit I picked up from people I spoke to back in 2006 and it's stuck with me. There is deffo words I pick up from those I hung around with.
I always said cackles then other people started to @Empired (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=80588);
and I called dbgtz; dog beatz and then he even started to refer to himself as that lmao.

dbgtz
05-01-2016, 12:10 AM
I can't really think but I'm sure there is loads. The typing like one word a line was a habit I picked up from people I spoke to back in 2006 and it's stuck with me. There is deffo words I pick up from those I hung around with.
I always said cackles then other people started to @Empired (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=80588);
and I called dbgtz; dog beatz and then he even started to refer to himself as that lmao.

I looked at this thread thinking that there wasn't anything, but I suppose dogbeats is one. It's the only way I can sort of keep dbgtz without it being odd :(

David
05-01-2016, 12:42 AM
definitely called him dogbeats more than once

Absently
05-01-2016, 12:52 AM
oh yeah i was always pro typing !! sadly not it's awf, i dont think i picked up my one word new sentence from anyone ive just always done it cus i speak too much

Jurv
05-01-2016, 12:55 AM
i type irl after things to people and i blame Martin; i once texted my non-habbox friend telling them to enter comps when i was manager once which was interesting. erm that's it really

Hahahaha omg what did they reply? I don't know what I would do with myself!!

I don't think I've picked up anything other than maybe the way I typed on Habz when I was active. Wiki and Fudge were to blame

David
05-01-2016, 01:01 AM

I don't think I've picked up anything other than maybe the way I typed on Habz when I was active. Wiki and Fudge were to blame

have you spoken to fudge recently? typz lyk dis all da tym

Jurv
05-01-2016, 01:05 AM
have you spoken to fudge recently? typz lyk dis all da tym

Hahaha I found it proper funny :¬:

and nah I haven't spoke to him for years! I have him on twitter but I don't think he's active that much

Ms.Aquamarine
05-01-2016, 03:11 AM
There's one (changed) habit that immediately came into my mind. A few years ago I used to put a period at the end of every statement/slang/etc. when I'm in a chat (texting/Messenger/Skype/Habbo) - not sure why I did lool. @Mark (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=67347); took notice that I did this a lot and that's when I realized it. As time went by my use of the period in chats went down...so thanks Markuspee hehe!

Sho
05-01-2016, 05:51 PM

they asked what comps was and i just didn't reply hahaha
thankfully they didn't bring it up again!!

Matt
08-01-2016, 06:59 AM
saying 'LMAO' and 'LOL' all the time ;l I do it in Facebook groups it's not good.

Sho
08-01-2016, 09:00 AM
saying 'LMAO' and 'LOL' all the time ;l I do it in Facebook groups it's not good.

Omg yeah I type "lololol" to other people because I got it off Alex3213 and people are always like why lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!