PDA

View Full Version : What Habbo games/events do you like?

FlyingJesus
06-01-2016, 04:37 PM
HELLO FRIENDS I'm looking to make some new event rooms (or tbh more likely adapt the already existing ones to be able to have more events in them because I'm poor) but obviously I want to do ones that people actually feel like going to, so let me know your faves and I will try to accomodate *+*+*+*+

I do tend to prefer doing games where lots of people can play so that there isn't a frustrated queue waiting for ages, but if there's a big demand for smaller games that's fine too :D

Currently have rooms sorted for:
Melting carpets, addition, higher or lower, HOTBOX, isolation, murder house, races/DHMW, telephrase, and obv the ones that are chat based like mole, stab, n3, fastest typer etc which I can do anywhere

David
06-01-2016, 04:56 PM
don't blink
black hole
beat the X
defend your pod
jump the fence
trap
dodgeball
simon says

Jurv
06-01-2016, 05:59 PM
I don't know what's popular anymore but I remember the last time I hosted events Snake was really popular, it's one of my favez too. It can be annoying if there's loads of people like but I think that's what makes it more competitive :¬:

Find the furniture is a good one too but you'd need a massive room and loads of furni you could stand/sit on

Johannes
06-01-2016, 06:39 PM
fridge game
telephrase
pod race
falling furni

and my favorite is definitely COZZIE CHANGE WOO!!!

FlyingJesus
06-01-2016, 06:45 PM
don't blink
black hole

What are these? Not heard of them, unless it's a diff name for something else

Snake I could make, that could be fun to host because of how annoyed people get in it :P I thought FF and cozzie change things weren't allowed because of rigging or something though

David
06-01-2016, 06:55 PM

Snake I could make, that could be fun to host because of how annoyed people get in it :P I thought FF and cozzie change things weren't allowed because of rigging or something though

don't blink is the one you can only move when whateverfurniyouuse is facing a certain way, i don't know the real name of it apparently that's just what kimmy called it

black hole is the one thms; done at hxss there's a wiki page on that http://habboxwiki.com/Black_Hole_(Game)

OldLoveSong
06-01-2016, 07:13 PM
i personally love pool attack

thms
06-01-2016, 07:21 PM
yes haven't had a nice pool attack in a while

@JamesSparky; had a nice board game event which he didn't use for habbox but was still really good, would love that to be an event sometimes especially if you are up against other people trying to get to the end first. so funz

Sho
06-01-2016, 07:56 PM
I used to host board game when I was an EO. It's fun but can take a while to get the queue moving and stuff sometimes.
Other fun ones are snake, pool attack and the one where you step on a banzai and land on a pod and some teleport you out (no idea what it's called [emoji12])

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thms
06-01-2016, 08:11 PM
I used to host board game when I was an EO. It's fun but can take a while to get the queue moving and stuff sometimes.
Other fun ones are snake, pool attack and the one where you step on a banzai and land on a pod and some teleport you out (no idea what it's called [emoji12])

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danger pod!

James; oops i tagged jamessparky in my prev post lol

oh yes i loved Plebings; hosting trap during HXSS!

Reality
06-01-2016, 08:26 PM
Nevermind,,,,, was edited
I like unique ones we've had like, AlexJRiley's gardener maze and twister as well as others like, pirate roulette.
danger pod!

James; oops i tagged jamessparky in my prev post lol

oh yes i loved Plebings; hosting trap during HXSS!

Matt
07-01-2016, 06:42 AM
Danger Pod and Black Hole are good events! Nervous Game is good too.

Nick
07-01-2016, 09:50 AM
isolation is my favourite i love it so much and i do like the sound of hotbox David;

Mrs_Plant
07-01-2016, 10:54 AM

don't blink is the one you can only move when whateverfurniyouuse is facing a certain way, i don't know the real name of it apparently that's just what kimmy called it

black hole is the one thms; done at hxss there's a wiki page on that http://habboxwiki.com/Black_Hole_(Game)

We already have a Don't Blink built and ready to go, we are using it as one of our weekly's along with Base Wars. We also have Pacman ready to use aswell. We are just sorting prizes out ready for you all :)

thms
07-01-2016, 12:40 PM
We already have a Don't Blink built and ready to go, we are using it as one of our weekly's along with Base Wars. We also have Pacman ready to use aswell. We are just sorting prizes out ready for you all :)

base wars and don't blink haven't been hosted in years! weekly events my arse :////

Mrs_Plant
07-01-2016, 12:51 PM
base wars and don't blink haven't been hosted in years! weekly events my arse :////

I didn't say i was gonna host it as a weekly just that I will get them hosted lol! xoxo

FlyingJesus
07-01-2016, 12:59 PM
If there are games that people like that I can't afford to make I'm quite happy to host in someone else's rooms to make it happen :P

thms
07-01-2016, 01:49 PM
If there are games that people like that I can't afford to make I'm quite happy to host in someone else's rooms to make it happen :P

yeah i'm pretty sure corals made a few rooms i.e base wars, pacman which are "weekly events" and i'm sure the host (correct me if i'm wrong Mrs_Plant; ) can be anybody in the events team?

Mrs_Plant
07-01-2016, 04:27 PM
yeah i'm pretty sure corals made a few rooms i.e base wars, pacman which are "weekly events" and i'm sure the host (correct me if i'm wrong Mrs_Plant; ) can be anybody in the events team?

Yes I don't mind allowing others to host, I will obvs go through everything with them. Also if you can't afford to make an event i don't mind lending my BC lmao! :D .. Just let me know when i can help and i will always try! :)

thms
07-01-2016, 04:52 PM
Yes I don't mind allowing others to host, I will obvs go through everything with them. Also if you can't afford to make an event i don't mind lending my BC lmao! :D .. Just let me know when i can help and i will always try! :)

i really like it when you had the room with all furniture available for the basic event games. was good for people who didn't have much furni to design rooms but wanted to join and i recall quite a few of your staff using those rooms, would be a gd thing to bring back imo

Katy
07-01-2016, 05:17 PM
i personally love pool attack

I like pool attack too.

Civ wars
grab a chair
mole

Mrs_Plant
07-01-2016, 06:16 PM
i really like it when you had the room with all furniture available for the basic event games. was good for people who didn't have much furni to design rooms but wanted to join and i recall quite a few of your staff using those rooms, would be a gd thing to bring back imo

You read my mind Mr Thms ; )

FlyingJesus
07-01-2016, 07:06 PM
The only problem I can see with that is having to change the wired every new event but other than that an events superroom sounds fabbbb

thms
07-01-2016, 08:16 PM
The only problem I can see with that is having to change the wired every new event but other than that an events superroom sounds fabbbb

wouldn't be that much of an effort if the person knew what they were doing when wiring the changes based on what game it was and had admin to drop maybe some boxes that weren't in the room for it

Mrs_Plant
07-01-2016, 10:50 PM
Plus if you tell me before hand i can set the room up aha! ;)

-:Undertaker:-
10-01-2016, 07:26 PM
i liked battleball and snowstorm

quests were cool too and sit down games like musical chairs

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!