PDA

View Full Version : Fav Beauty Products of 2015?

OldLoveSong
06-01-2016, 09:26 PM
always see tons of beauty gurus makin these vids, so what were ur fav beauty products u purchased/used the most in 2015?

for me : mac fix+ , it cosmetics bye bye under eye concealer, lush face mask in brazened honey, and prob nyx butter balm in brownie

Red
06-01-2016, 09:48 PM
Strobe cream! Fix+ Urban decay primer potion, Mary Lou balm highlighter and double wear foundation. Really does last all day!

Alkaz
06-01-2016, 10:55 PM
LAB Series face scrub, moisturiser and eye cream. Love them!

lawrawrrr
06-01-2016, 11:34 PM
Gonna go with brand rather than product:

Makeup revolution/Freedom makeup (sister brands)

I'm obsessed!! I don't really do expensive or high end makeup and this stuff is fairly good quality for not much! I have about 10 of their lipsticks, double ended eyeliner pen is a GODSEND, I've just started their mascara which is fab and I've got like 4 of their palettes and brushes on the way.

They're marketed as dupes and as someone who likes the look of high end makeup but doesn't like spending much I'm LOVING IT so much (plus the eyeliner pen is literally the best thing I've ever used)

-:Undertaker:-
10-01-2016, 09:49 AM
don't use any beauty projects. head and shoulders is still nice and strong to use every now and then so that is my fav

LAB Series face scrub, moisturiser and eye cream. Love them!

*REMOVED*

Thread edited by Empired (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please do not insult other members!

Alkaz
10-01-2016, 11:54 AM
*REMOVED*
Wow rude, Dan! Atleast I have blemish free, silky smooth face now

Neptupid
12-01-2016, 07:18 AM
Lush all time top.

Karma Soap
Let the good times roll
Shampoo and conditioner bar
Charcoal face scrub
NIVEA men face wash

x-s-x
13-01-2016, 12:39 PM
Laura Geller Gilded Honey Highlighter
The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
Urban Decay 24 Liner - Stag
Charlotte Tilbury Eye Cream
Makeup Geek Eyeshadows
Colour Pop Eyeshadows

& many many more. #makeupjunkie

velvet
13-01-2016, 05:21 PM
sleek concealer or soap and glory liquid to powder foundation, both are amazing products and cruelty free :)

Aoi
17-01-2016, 03:06 PM
MAC Fix+, MAC Global Glow, NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation and the Marc Jacobs Beauty Re(marc)able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate.

I really want to try the ColourPop eyeshadows and liquid lipsticks but they still don't ship to Ireland... or anywhere in the EU for that matter.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!